bear

Apr 27, 2017
The music selection in this game is outstanding! Maybe it has some niche choices though because some of the more beautiful songs I tried to identify using Shazam and I kid you not it would say it's a different song every time for the same song. The track that plays when you put Caroline to bed was identified as about 20 different tracks.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
The music selection in this game is outstanding! Maybe it has some niche choices though because some of the more beautiful songs I tried to identify using Shazam and I kid you not it would say it's a different song every time for the same song. The track that plays when you put Caroline to bed was identified as about 20 different tracks.
because around 10 songs of the game are my original productions

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Are there repeatable xxx -events in the game that are repeatable and not hidden in the so called gallery ?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Talk about the perfect update this was it. Really enjoyed the Caroline date it was just perfect the whole spa setting and build-up were just done perfectly. And then we had the dinner date with our 3 girls I think if I was the MC here I'd have had trouble picking up my jaw from the floor :LOL: I didn't think it was possible for them to be any more stunning than they already were :love:

• Love
Reactions: danteworks
Feb 11, 2018
I have just come across this game so I thought i'd give it a try.
I get to the part at the beginning where you are at the clothes store with Kaira and Nicole, but I get exception errors and can't continue. Is there any solution to this?

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I have just come across this game so I thought i'd give it a try.
I get to the part at the beginning where you are at the clothes store with Kaira and Nicole, but I get exception errors and can't continue. Is there any solution to this?
Device and error message?

BJenkins

Master of the Elves
Donor
Jul 6, 2017
Anyone know who sings the cover of 'Fast Car' when you're having coffee with Caroline? Really love that version.

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
Depravity [v0.56c] [Dante] (2.18 GB rar pc source)
752 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
Is it normal, when i open game, it shows me 0.54 ver?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes