Shattlestar

Apr 25, 2019
Talk to Kaira and/or Amanda in the afternoon (I totally forgot the sequence).

EDIT: Talk to Kaira again (it should be the good news regarding the trip). If you're ready (assuming everything needed is done), there should be an option "Let the others know, and go on the trip!". Make a save when the splashscreen appears, you'll need it in the near future.
Thanks

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Great update, almost perfect. I loved seeing my number one girl (Caroline) again. Nicole has never been among my favourites but damn, she looked good as a blonde. One more proof how much better blondes look than brunettes.

Little bit of critique:
I had thought they were spending the holiday at the place with tropical (or close to it) temperatures, but suddenly there was snow during bath scene.
Make-up scene was fine, but so long that I started to think that time spent for making it could have been spent better elsewhere.
Interruption was bit too fast :(

Reactions: danteworks

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Great update, almost perfect. I loved seeing my number one girl (Caroline) again. Nicole has never been among my favourites but damn, she looked good as a blonde. One more proof how much better blondes look than brunettes.

Little bit of critique:
I had thought they were spending the holiday at the place with tropical (or close to it) temperatures, but suddenly there was snow during bath scene.
Make-up scene was fine, but so long that I started to think that time spent for making it could have been spent better elsewhere.
Interruption was bit too fast :(
Haha this is all an excuse to have some fun. The make up scene wqs an experiment with regard to textless story telling, and I wanted to see how it would land, because a very important scene in the future may use this way. What did you think?

Reactions: tonicase24

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Oh, scene worked all right. Unless you pay attention to Nicole's hair extention clipping through her body...
At first Kaira's lipstick looked too.. hmm, visible? (can't find right word) compared to her previous lipstick, but it worked in the end with clothes and necklace.
I'm hoping that future use will be long, slow, tender scene with Kaira losing her virginity :D

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Oh, scene worked all right. Unless you pay attention to Nicole's hair extention clipping through her body...
At first Kaira's lipstick looked too.. hmm, visible? (can't find right word) compared to her previous lipstick, but it worked in the end with clothes and necklace.
I'm hoping that future use will be long, slow, tender scene with Kaira losing her virginity :D
What's the end game for Caroline?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Haha this is all an excuse to have some fun. The make up scene wqs an experiment with regard to textless story telling, and I wanted to see how it would land, because a very important scene in the future may use this way. What did you think?
The makeup scene gave a similar impression to a montage scene in a movie or something like that. It was quite long and definitely gave the impression that this night was a very big deal for Kaira, so if that was what you were going for it definitely worked.

Reactions: danteworks

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Is it normal, when i open game, it shows me 0.54 ver?
its just a leftover image (main_menu.png) bumped into the newer version somehow.
the game is v0.56c, dont worry, and thanks for noticing this.
im gonna post a new 0.56c main.menu image as a fix in the compressed post.

Reactions: zielony2

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
Are there other passwords for Delphine beside gamerboi since it did not work for me
I also tried timelines, which is wrong.

Been searching in the thread for a 3rd option but haven't come across any so if anyone has the current correct password i would highly appriciate it

Last edited:

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
Are there other passwords for Delphine beside gamerboi since it did not work for me
I also tried timelines, which is wrong.

Been searching in the thread for a 3rd option but haven't come across any so if anyone has the current correct password i would highly appriciate it
Okay after digging deeper i found a 3rd password which worked!
So for any of you also stuck on it this is what worked for me:

gamergrill

Last edited:
Reactions: walla6 and SnG

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
On the Camille situation, I can sympathize that it's hard to work her in there and keep the game supported by patreons. I had toyed with the idea of making a game myself where you are a male who teams up with a futa to double team a girl you both like. But after researching it, it's just not viable, it's hot to me but probably wouldn't get support.

I notice on games with a single character that's for a different audience, like a futa gal or a gay male option, it just doesn't work out for a patreon game. Trap routes work in japanese hentai games because you buy a complete game. But with crowdfunding, it's tough because only 1% of people are into that, especially when you have women primarily in the promotional imagery (if you spoil the trap it doesn't work for some people, double edged sword because you then can't get the trap lovers.) Please don't get me wrong, not shaming anybody with the 1% thing. I'd put myself in 1% of 1% for liking the idea of teaming with a futa rather than fucking them. lol

But back to the topic at hand, a game that was all traps and had "futa" referenced in the title could gather you supporters from that community but futa fans are so segmented. Futa on futa is popular , it seems, but the male on futa lovers are a different audience. Then you have the dilemma of people only wanting to fuck Camile versus those who only want her cock up their ass, etc. Tough situation.

So for Danteworks to put out Camille content, it's gonna have to be slow and put in updates with the straight and incest content in order to keep support up. It's a difficult thing to do, so people expecting all Camille all the time need to understand the realities and why so few games have alternate paths like this. It's remarkable we get it at all, have patience.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
On the Camille situation, I can sympathize that it's hard to work her in there and keep the game supported by patreons. I had toyed with the idea of making a game myself where you are a male who teams up with a futa to double team a girl you both like. But after researching it, it's just not viable, it's hot to me but probably wouldn't get support.

I notice on games with a single character that's for a different audience, like a futa gal or a gay male option, it just doesn't work out for a patreon game. Trap routes work in japanese hentai games because you buy a complete game. But with crowdfunding, it's tough because only 1% of people are into that, especially when you have women primarily in the promotional imagery (if you spoil the trap it doesn't work for some people, double edged sword because you then can't get the trap lovers.) Please don't get me wrong, not shaming anybody with the 1% thing. I'd put myself in 1% of 1% for liking the idea of teaming with a futa rather than fucking them. lol

But back to the topic at hand, a game that was all traps and had "futa" referenced in the title could gather you supporters from that community but futa fans are so segmented. Futa on futa is popular , it seems, but the male on futa lovers are a different audience. Then you have the dilemma of people only wanting to fuck Camile versus those who only want her cock up their ass, etc. Tough situation.

So for Danteworks to put out Camille content, it's gonna have to be slow and put in updates with the straight and incest content in order to keep support up. It's a difficult thing to do, so people expecting all Camille all the time need to understand the realities and why so few games have alternate paths like this. It's remarkable we get it at all, have patience.
Good analysis

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
i like the little shemale..dont mind her/him at all..but what i am really enjoying is the slow build up..with the feels..as far as a harem ending..its cool..as long as camilie gets to be there too..the little trans girl needs her love too..but the best one for the MC is the sister an her friend.dam it i hate to pick.:love:

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes