Emophiliac

Dec 3, 2017
I am stuck and not sure if I need to start over. Using a save from a few versions back and playing current version but Amanda is not at home in the morning or evening, and seems like most of my progress at this point is locked behind Amanda.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I am stuck and not sure if I need to start over. Using a save from a few versions back and playing current version but Amanda is not at home in the morning or evening, and seems like most of my progress at this point is locked behind Amanda.
Read the OP

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wasn't counting Olivia and Belle because they aren't main girls. And I'd forgot about Kaira at night, that isn't my style and I don't think you actually do anything with her anyway.

Show of hands who decked the douche? (y) (was there even another option?)
I was tempted, but decided that it was a pretty dumb thing to do actually. I wanted to spend the rest of the evening comforting Kaira, not sitting in a jail cell. And it's not like decking him would make her feel better or anything.

rii1892

Oct 10, 2018
can you help me, please make a save state when starting the game and make a name ..
my version of android, when starting always error
so I need to save the first states playing first ...

please help

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
I wasn't counting Olivia and Belle because they aren't main girls. And I'd forgot about Kaira at night, that isn't my style and I don't think you actually do anything with her anyway.

I was tempted, but decided that it was a pretty dumb thing to do actually. I wanted to spend the rest of the evening comforting Kaira, not sitting in a jail cell. And it's not like decking him would make her feel better or anything.
1. Then there's nothing in this game about what you're expecting.
2. There's no WT to explain things about the game but wacking the douch gives you +1 to a certain stat. I don't have anything about the mechanics of the game "yet" but this has a point system mechanic, so either you take +1 or none at all. It's all up to you.
3. I don't want to dig deeper into things, I'm just a guy who loves to play games such as this. Pardon me if I've taken some things too deep.

Reactions: NG12345

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
How to start the trip? I buy the ticket in computer still nothing's happen
Talk to Kaira and/or Amanda in the afternoon (I totally forgot the sequence).

EDIT: Talk to Kaira again (it should be the good news regarding the trip). If you're ready (assuming everything needed is done), there should be an option "Let the others know, and go on the trip!". Make a save when the splashscreen appears, you'll need it in the near future.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes