Spidey56

Jul 13, 2019
Is there any other way to get money? I don't get that bitcoin stuff, and just noticed that I need a few hundred thousand bucks for the holiday. Mission impossible...(?)

rxd

Nov 10, 2018
All those pretty dresses and make-up for all that little content during the dinner scene, yikes. Also still 0 progress with mom, a downvote for me. Tbh the whole trip content is just not fun to play through.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
This update was mainly centres around caroline, I am very sad to say I cannot please everyone!

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.57c Compressed :

And also I made it so you get 10Million instead of 1k when you use money cheat from the Laptop.
ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:

Last edited:

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
This update was mainly centres around caroline, I am very sad to say I cannot please everyone!
Instead of wasting your time on a useless fashion scenes and another H scenes with Nicole, you already have more then enough H scenes with that character for now, you should've used that time to make progress with Amanda.

Last edited:

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Password this and that (locked content) -yeah, I know you can search this thread for it-
saves don't work most of the time, once the open world starts everything is a mess

BLOND NICOLE is a NoNo

I`m done playing this game
All four of my saves worked and the dev answered the Nicole being blonde thing too

that look is just temporary

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Is this new update or what? because the game still remain like previous update.
Scroll back a bit cause you prob saved when the point came up saying "save before this" so just scroll back a bit then you should be able to see the new content

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes