Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
It has incest tag. Is that already in game or do you need a code or patch. Often times these games need a code or patch but Im not seeing one?

mausolum

Sep 26, 2017
Usually, Nicole is found in the living room. What was the last thing with Nicole that happened?
Usually, Nicole is found in the living room. What was the last thing with Nicole that happened?
Not sure, because it's been a while... I have 70 and 85 points with her, if that is any help? I have all the images in the gallery except two on page 4, the center one and the left middle one.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Not sure, because it's been a while... I have 70 and 85 points with her, if that is any help? I have all the images in the gallery except two on page 4, the center one and the left middle one.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
load a previous save and find out. 70 and 85 sounds really high. What do you mean points? If you can't make any progress send me the save and ill take a look.

Porthos#1

Jan 17, 2020
If you like it then support me on Patreon, you also get perks such as playing the game early. I am considering lengthening the delay as my development time increases as the updates get bigger.
Just tried this game, and am impressed so far. Keep the focus on the quality you have built, not quick updates.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Just tried this game, and am impressed so far. Keep the focus on the quality you have built, not quick updates.
The quality won't change. But sometimes I think it may be better for shorter updates, but quicker releases. In a good update cycle We'll see between 700-900 renders. But there's no reason why I can't just release what I've got at 300 or 400 renders. Or is there?

Reactions: napafats

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Thanks for introducing me to 'Emotion' and Carly Rae Jepsen's new stuff. Caught me off guard at first on the start screen but it's an absolute banger!
Welcome! The one I'm looping now is "Happy not knowing" from her most recent album

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Could somebody please share with me a save just before the new content of 0.55 begins? My saves dont work

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
do i need to finish camille's route to continue with amanda's route? it says play the other girls' routes but camille's just not my thing.

Reactions: Canade

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I think it means the main ones, and it is not like you have to fap to it, just read her story and move on.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes