zzZz_ZzZ

Mar 9, 2019
Played through the game non stop, loved it and can't wait for the continuation, decent amount of variety, nothing but positive feedback from me, thank you for making this game

Reactions: danteworks

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Finally played this update, yep, im this slow. Its really great, maybe Nicole and ??? talking part is a little bit too much, but globally every update is masterpiece.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Finally played this update, yep, im this slow. Its really great, maybe Nicole and ??? talking part is a little bit too much, but globally every update is masterpiece.
thank you. What do you mean by bit too much?

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
thank you. What do you mean by bit too much?
Before this episode she was a part of the story, now you can say that the magic around this character was broken, shes not part of the story anymore. Amanda, Kaira and Caroline still, but not Nicole.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Before this episode she was a part of the story, now you can say that the magic around this character was broken, shes not part of the story anymore. Amanda, Kaira and Caroline still, but not Nicole.
do you mean she's less mysterious than she was before?

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
do you mean she's less mysterious than she was before?
I mean that she now less interesting to me. I was not expecting her to be "mysterious", this "mysterious" only ruined to me this character. She was interesting, wild and depraved. She was willing to share MC with his sister, and was teasing his mom, not because of some "mystery" but because that how she was herself. She was also with MC because of him, and not because of that mysterious ???. She was more wholesome before. Now it feels like there was added "cheap" mystery. Why? For what?
The magical aphrodisiac part was kinda the same, as the story could've been the same without it, so its clealy redundant.
So does this dialog, instead of providing unnecessary mystery, it just ruins Nicole's charm.
Sorry for tautology, I'm in the gym right now :D

Reactions: Master of Puppets

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I mean that she now less interesting to me. I was not expecting her to be "mysterious", this "mysterious" only ruined to me this character. She was interesting, wild and depraved. She was willing to share MC with his sister, and was teasing his mom, not because of some "mystery" but because that how she was herself. She was also with MC because of him, and not because of that mysterious ???. She was more wholesome before. Now it feels like there was added "cheap" mystery. Why? For what?
The magical aphrodisiac part was kinda the same, as the story could've been the same without it, so its clealy redundant.
So does this dialog, instead of providing unnecessary mystery, it just ruins Nicole's charm.
Sorry for tautology, I'm in the gym right now :D
I think she still has those characterestics that you enjoy, without saying too much. The aphrodisiac part is a device for advancing the plot and adding some interest to nyx and maya too. In the end the point is also to wonder if the aphrodisiac did anything, or if it was just liquid courage, if you will.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Thank you to my discord members who made this tier list generator! Generate and share your own!

Here is a sample tier list (not mine)
image0.jpg

Last edited:

SteelCityCaesar

Sep 30, 2018
How are you supposed to get large sums of money from your trading account without getting RSI? Each click gives $100 and I need like $500k for the private jet. Do you expect people to use an autoclicker? I'm sure I missed something!

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes