Personal Time

Oct 8, 2018
I've searched for a solution but didn't find any, not sure if this is old content as I just discovered the game recently. I've gotten far enough with the Kaira plotline that she wants me to talk to Nicole about going on a trip, but in the phone Nicole's description still says "Play the other girl's routes." The only other person I haven't gotten to the "play other routes" place is Amanda, and Kaira was even there before we talked about the trip.

Have I done something wrong, is there a bug, or should I just catch Amanda up and everything will work out?

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I've searched for a solution but didn't find any, not sure if this is old content as I just discovered the game recently. I've gotten far enough with the Kaira plotline that she wants me to talk to Nicole about going on a trip, but in the phone Nicole's description still says "Play the other girl's routes." The only other person I haven't gotten to the "play other routes" place is Amanda, and Kaira was even there before we talked about the trip.

Have I done something wrong, is there a bug, or should I just catch Amanda up and everything will work out?
Im not entirely sure on your case or what the variables are but if the phone says play other routes and the main girl's routes are not complete yet, do them

SuperGuy10

Jul 17, 2018
does anyone have a save file that starts at the beginning of the trip? mines don't work anymore and now i have to start the whole game again

Last edited:

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
honestly I'm interested in the amazing music than the game. so... is there a way for me to figure out what songs and sound tracks he's using?
Here are some that I found
Something in water - Brooke Fraser
Dreams - Joakim karud
I think he knows - Taylor Swift
I'm with you - DJ Okawari
Good luck finding others

• Sad
Reactions: JonasTS and Jeancul

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
Here are some that I found
Something in water - Brooke Fraser
Dreams - Joakim karud
I think he knows - Taylor Swift
I'm with you - DJ Okawari
Good luck finding others
wow that was fast, you must have amazing taste in music. that DJ Okawari is one good cookie, not sure but I think you got all the good songs from the game so... thanks again!

Reactions: Xaøs

noobfaker

Mar 4, 2018
wow that was fast, you must have amazing taste in music. that DJ Okawari is one good cookie, not sure but I think you got all the good songs from the game so... thanks again!
You can try going to /games/sounds/ to see if song name and artist names show up. It shows a lot of them for me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 7, 2019
So how to earn money quickly? It's only 150 dollars a day in the coffee shop. I went online and ordered a vacation for about $600,000.

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

ZenArcas

Jul 10, 2017
Grade S waifus, SS approved. With that said, it's lacking in content. The grinding is an annoying shtick. Just buy as many stocks as you can early on, while asking the milf for cash. Keep skipping days until the price starts to rise to the 40 and beyond range. But you can just cheat and avoid the shit show altogether. I'm here for the waifus not stock market simulation. Also that render in the bathroom is pure boner material. All in all it's good I just want more of it.

ZenArcas

Jul 10, 2017
IF you're curious I tracked down Blink - Kiss me as well. That's a pretty wholesome song. Especially for a game named Depravity.

bobmonk

Oct 11, 2019
So how to earn money quickly? It's only 150 dollars a day in the coffee shop. I went online and ordered a vacation for about $600,000.
Use the bitcoin app on mobile phone, set it low via the favour section on laptop. Put all your money into bitcoin, then earn a bit more and keep pumping the market + sleeping so the value of bitcoin is a lot then take out as much as you need.

Reactions: danteworks

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Use the bitcoin app on mobile phone, set it low via the favour section on laptop. Put all your money into bitcoin, then earn a bit more and keep pumping the market + sleeping so the value of bitcoin is a lot then take out as much as you need.
Yes! It is actually a great learning experience.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys find this game right now. I read the genre i just need to understand... who mean trap? (some fake woman with dick? If yes can i avoid it?) i try to search it, but... perhaps i do something wrong, but i cant find anything :(
Thank you

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Hi guys find this game right now. I read the genre i just need to understand... who mean trap? (some fake woman with dick? If yes can i avoid it?) i try to search it, but... perhaps i do something wrong, but i cant find anything :(
Thank you
One girl is trans, and you don't have to do anything with her if you don't want to. Probably should be the Futa/Trans tag rather than the Trap tag, as traps usually don't have tits and still think of themselves as a boy, she does have tits and clearly thinks of herself as a girl.

bobmonk

Oct 11, 2019
Yes! It is actually a great learning experience.
From a game design point of view, I'd recommend having a mission early on to make some money via bitcoin app to make sure people are aware of it. If blood has gone to one area (groin), the other (brain) won't be operating at peak efficiency lol so you have to somehow make the mechanic super clear.

If there already is (as it was some time ago I started the game so may have forgotten), putting another mission later on to "refresh" the mechanics of bitcoin may help. I can see a large group of people not understanding it because they are more focused fucking their sister/mother/etc.

Another way (perhaps simplest and best) would just be to put a FAQ/tips/help bit in the main menu on laptop/phone which outright explains it as a "Making money for dummies who dont want to sell coffee until they retire or die of old age". Helps idiot proof the game long term especially with how these sorts of games are developed as people may forget mechanics between updates.

Small tweak and it will avoid people incorrectly having a negative opinion of Depravity because they think money = grind (when it really isn't when played correctly). Great work on the game and keep it up.

The grinding is real in this game, even with investments, makes me furious and horny at the same time. Dante is a pure genius.
Haha I get what you mean but the trick is to focus on the money and go MASSIVELY overboard because snowballing becomes super easy and you get HUGE returns on your money beyond all logic after a bit. Rather than just ONLY pumping you occasionally want to take everything out, reset then start again to get bigger gains quicker. Sure you know this but just in case had tunnel vision whilst horned up.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes