yiraicard

May 1, 2019
it's me or the game is stuck, let me explain, i played until the travel vacation but in this version nothing happens i cnat do anything unless belle delphine and no more

Reactions: letrongphucvip

salieri101

Nov 21, 2019
danteworks im not sure but i think you must've been inspired partially by the game called Perverted Hotel when you made this game, i mean like the Resort's Bathhouse part in your game looks quite similar (or maybe even the same) to me like the Hotel's Spa in Perverted Hotel. I dont mean this as a bad thing, on the contrary, i liked it when i discovered this similarity. .And when i heard the The Wanderer song by Dion in your game when i used the map, i also thought that you might've been also inspired by Fallout4 when you install that game with mods, i mean like with sex mods in it (either from nexusmods or loverslab) and mods that allow expanding the default conversation dialogs and adding more quests to the default ones of the game and allow having multiple "companions" to play the storyline of the game with or just freeroam in it, meeting "new npcs" and do stuff with all and any companion you chose and using or not using the sex mods with them... i might be wrong with this guess but it felt pretty positive for me when i thought about it when i heard that song in your game cuz i loved playing Fallout4 the way i mentioned it.

Last edited:

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
danteworks im not sure but i think you must've been inspired partially by the game called Perverted Hotel when you made this game, i mean like the Resort's Bathhouse part in your game looks quite similar (or maybe even the same) to me like the Hotel's Spa in Perverted Hotel. I dont mean this as a bad thing, on the contrary, i liked it when i discovered this similarity. .And when i heard the The Wanderer song by Dion in your game when i used the map, i also thought that you might've been also inspired by Fallout4 when you install that game with mods, i mean like with sex mods in it (either from nexusmods or loverslab) and mods that allow expanding the default conversation dialogs and adding more quests to the default ones of the game and allow having multiple "companions" to play the storyline of the game with or just freeroam in it, meeting "new npcs" and do stuff with all and any companion you chose and using or not using the sex mods with them... i might be wrong with this guess but it felt pretty positive for me when i thought about it when i heard that song in your game cuz i loved playing Fallout4 the way i mentioned it.
thanks for the comment. Yes the pool map is the same. I was inspired by perverted hotel, but my choice of the map is independent from that. i think wanderer is just a nice song when i heard it. it's also about a guy sleeping around so i felt it appropriate. i have not really experienced fallout 4 sex mods

salieri101

Nov 21, 2019
danteworks now i have a question: I'm currently at Olivia's part of the story and i did all this with her but i didnt see the scene where the MC gets to fuck her in the bathroom, which i saw some ppl mentioning here on this thread, and my question is: what did i miss to do or what did i do wrong or what should i do to get that scene with her?

1584000578166.png

The smartphone at this point said that the Olivia part is complete but i doubt that it is without that scene so i wanna get to that scene too but i dunno how

1584000626917.png

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
danteworks now i have a question: I'm currently at Olivia's part of the story and i did all this with her but i didnt see the scene where the MC gets to fuck her in the bathroom, which i saw some ppl mentioning here on this thread, and my question is: what did i miss to do or what did i do wrong or what should i do to get that scene with her?

View attachment 584209

The smartphone at this point said that the Olivia part is complete but i doubt that it is without that scene so i wanna get to that scene too but i dunno how

View attachment 584210
which version of the game did you first download? Please take the time to answer correctly

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
Hmm i now i think about it. In a previous version of the game i did get the Olivia bathroom scene
But when my save didn't work anymore i started over with latest version downloaded MEGA on this thread and i didn't get the bathroom scenes with her.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Hmm i now i think about it. In a previous version of the game i did get the Olivia bathroom scene
But when my save didn't work anymore i started over with latest version downloaded MEGA on this thread and i didn't get the bathroom scenes with her.
it shoudl still work if you pick the proper sex toys options and go through with it. Try different combinations. If you think its worth it you can give me your save and i can try

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
it shoudl still work if you pick the proper sex toys options and go through with it. Try different combinations. If you think its worth it you can give me your save and i can try
currently don't got a save near it as i went into the trip, else i would have double checked and shared a save with you.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Depravity [v0.56c] [Dante] (2.18 GB rar pc source)
752 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

EDIT.

main menu image- a game version fix:
unrar attached file into GAM/game/gui/ and overwrite when asked.
I don't have anything resembling that path you give in my game folder.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
that "fix" is for compressed version only: put/unrar it into your main game folder (Depraviti 0.56c)/game/gui/
I've downloaded your compressed version, extracted it and it gives me the following folders IN the game folder:
1. cache
2. sounds
3. tl

No other folder. Do I need to create the gui folder?
I deleted the game, re-downloaded your compressed version again and extracted it.
And after reading your post I did it a third time, just to be sure.
That's really all I'm getting.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I've downloaded your compressed version, extracted it and it gives me the following folders IN the game folder:
1. cache
2. sounds
3. tl

No other folder. Do I need to create the gui folder?
I deleted the game, re-downloaded your compressed version again and extracted it.
And after reading your post I did it a third time, just to be sure.
That's really all I'm getting.
hmm, sorry for that.
i cant remember if i "packed" the compressed game with renpy, or posted it unpacked.:unsure:
are there archive.rpa, images.rpa or any similar rpa-s there?
if so, use unren to unpack it, otherwise, im not sure if creating gui and putting that image there could resolve the issue, yet you could try it.

Reactions: botc76
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes