lXenol

Jan 17, 2018
anyone has the fix for the 64 bit android?, i can run the game but after tapping start it comes with an error log..

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
You are wrong too.

You mean HS Studio. The two is not the same.
I mean, it's splitting hairs but the renders were created in HS and HS Studio was used for posing.

By the way, this game is the best quality HS renders I've ever seen.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I mean, it's splitting hairs but the renders were created in HS and HS Studio was used for posing.

Can you imagine 'correcting' someone on the difference between HS and HS Studio when you previously said that the renders were done in Daz! :ROFLMAO:

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017

"created in HS and HS Studio was used for posing" - Do you even used HSS? For posing? Do you know what can you do in HSS? Whatever, do not answer ... :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: Morgan42

drud

Aug 29, 2017
How far can you get with the sister and mom atm. Its been a while since ive played.

Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
Harem Route thanks for the review. Have you played the trip? I feel perhaps you may be missing some content
You are right, I haven't. Now I did, but it doesn't change anything. In fact, makes me more disappointed about the fact that Kaira doesn't have content at all. Wanted to save her for last, wrote the review after going through with Camille, Nicole, Caroline, Veronica and Olivia (didn't, and still don't care about Amanda), now I wish I didn't save her, since there's nothing to see.
Still stand by my word though, good game, and looking forward to see what comes out in the end. Wish you great success with the development!

ngariel

Jun 5, 2018
Helo can anybody tell me for android version

I can't install this game on my phone
Is strange like my cute roomate is cant install

Thanks

Blinkmoth

Mar 14, 2017
Anyone know how to manipulate the saves to get money? I know there's a hack button on the computer but im wondering if there's a faster way to get to 500k

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
The dev is intentionally delaying sex with the mom to tantalize and extend the viability of the game, so we'll probably see a BJ in the next update and probably cunnilingus after that. IMHO, once the MC has sex with his mom there's a mental threshold met which triggers the declination of the game. Some games are better than others in retarding this decline in interest and thus patronage. After a long hiatus from The Twist I tried playing again (given the current controversy), and couldn't stay interested longer than an hour.
Necro'ing this comment from months ago.

Just wanted to say this hasn't been my personal experience and that I actively monitor games even after the initial sex scene. I actually actively enjoy seeing how the taboo relationship evolves with further sex scenes.

What I will say though is that I do lose interest in games whose story becomes weak and aimless, and unfortunately I find this seems to be a problem with a ton of games hosted on F95. I don't know if it's because the developers are trying to drag things out and the story becomes overburdened and flimsy as a result, or if they never knew how they were going to end the story in the first place. But when it reaches the point that you start skipping through dialog because the developments are too boring for engaging your interest, you know the game is on its last legs.

I will also say that I've found a lot of developers throw in the mom sex scenes around when this storytelling apathy seems to set in. Or perhaps players stick around after the apathy sets in because at that point the potential sex scene is the only thing keeping them around. Either of which might create the illusion that players are suddenly disinterested in the game after the Mom sex scene.

The two prime examples of this I can think of off the top of my head are Flirty F (albeit maybe that never had a very engaging story? I picked it up with the last update and while the graphics were good the story felt sterile. I honestly didn't even wank to it, complete waste of time) and No More Secrets. The latter of which actually pissed me off because the build up had been so good. And then the author just lost their drive or something, slapped in some half assed sex scene as they started gunning it for the finish line.

Meanwhile I'm still actively monitoring Milky Touch, Milftoon, Last Hope, Love and Submission, Echoes of Lust, Bones' Tales: The Manor, S.H.E.L.T.E.R., Timestamps, and Milfy City.

All of them have me waiting with anticipation for the next update, all of them have had sex scenes with the Mom for months or years now, and they're still going strong.

At this point I think it's genuinely a sign of weakness if you blame players for being only interested in the first Mom sex scene alone. When the developer should be taking a closer examination as to why the story or gameplay isn't keeping them sticking around.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Necro'ing this comment from months ago.

Just wanted to say this hasn't been my personal experience and that I actively monitor games even after the initial sex scene. I actually actively enjoy seeing how the taboo relationship evolves with further sex scenes.

What I will say though is that I do lose interest in games whose story becomes weak and aimless, and unfortunately I find this seems to be a problem with a ton of games hosted on F95. I don't know if it's because the developers are trying to drag things out and the story becomes overburdened and flimsy as a result, or if they never knew how they were going to end the story in the first place. But when it reaches the point that you start skipping through dialog because the developments are too boring for engaging your interest, you know the game is on its last legs.

I will also say that I've found a lot of developers throw in the mom sex scenes around when this storytelling apathy seems to set in. Or perhaps players stick around after the apathy sets in because at that point the potential sex scene is the only thing keeping them around. Either of which might create the illusion that players are suddenly disinterested in the game after the Mom sex scene.

The two prime examples of this I can think of off the top of my head are Flirty F (albeit maybe that never had a very engaging story? I picked it up with the last update and while the graphics were good the story felt sterile. I honestly didn't even wank to it, complete waste of time) and No More Secrets. The latter of which actually pissed me off because the build up had been so good. And then the author just lost their drive or something, slapped in some half assed sex scene as they started gunning it for the finish line.

Meanwhile I'm still actively monitoring Milky Touch, Milftoon, Last Hope, Love and Submission, Echoes of Lust, Bones' Tales: The Manor, S.H.E.L.T.E.R., Timestamps, and Milfy City.

All of them have me waiting with anticipation for the next update, all of them have had sex scenes with the Mom for months or years now, and they're still going strong.

At this point I think it's genuinely a sign of weakness if you blame players for being only interested in the first Mom sex scene alone. When the developer should be taking a closer examination as to why the story or gameplay isn't keeping them sticking around.
I think depravity will be alright!

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
I think depravity will be alright!
Glad to hear it! I know developing these games is a commitment of time and passion, and opening yourself up to the criticisms of Internet neanderthals like myself besides. But I think if you keep at it with a good focus on how you want the story to develop and the characters to evolve, you'll do amazing.

To be honest I haven't tried the game yet (amusingly I usually wait until the mom sex scene before picking a game up. Partially because I've noticed this is usually a kind of an inflection point around which you know a game will keep going strong or peter out, but also because it's easier for me to follow the story and enjoy the build up in one sitting.) but I've noticed how great the reviews have been for your game, and it looks like you're doing a fantastic job.

Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
I don't know if it's because the developers are trying to drag things out and the story becomes overburdened and flimsy as a result, or if they never knew how they were going to end the story in the first place. But when it reaches the point that you start skipping through dialog because the developments are too boring for engaging your interest, you know the game is on its last legs.
Probably both. I can't speak for this particular game yet, since I have only found it recently and don't know how the schedule and all is going, but it is otherwise too common, unfortuantely.

Reactions: thealucid
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes