cekilatoz

Apr 4, 2020
hey guys, can someone share their save file? i tried to click the university but it goes back to the main menu and i didnt save my games since i played this game, thanks

Apr 24, 2018
Necro'ing this comment from months ago.

Just wanted to say this hasn't been my personal experience and that I actively monitor games even after the initial sex scene. I actually actively enjoy seeing how the taboo relationship evolves with further sex scenes.

What I will say though is that I do lose interest in games whose story becomes weak and aimless, and unfortunately I find this seems to be a problem with a ton of games hosted on F95. I don't know if it's because the developers are trying to drag things out and the story becomes overburdened and flimsy as a result, or if they never knew how they were going to end the story in the first place. But when it reaches the point that you start skipping through dialog because the developments are too boring for engaging your interest, you know the game is on its last legs.

I will also say that I've found a lot of developers throw in the mom sex scenes around when this storytelling apathy seems to set in. Or perhaps players stick around after the apathy sets in because at that point the potential sex scene is the only thing keeping them around. Either of which might create the illusion that players are suddenly disinterested in the game after the Mom sex scene.

The two prime examples of this I can think of off the top of my head are Flirty F (albeit maybe that never had a very engaging story? I picked it up with the last update and while the graphics were good the story felt sterile. I honestly didn't even wank to it, complete waste of time) and No More Secrets. The latter of which actually pissed me off because the build up had been so good. And then the author just lost their drive or something, slapped in some half assed sex scene as they started gunning it for the finish line.

Meanwhile I'm still actively monitoring Milky Touch, Milftoon, Last Hope, Love and Submission, Echoes of Lust, Bones' Tales: The Manor, S.H.E.L.T.E.R., Timestamps, and Milfy City.

All of them have me waiting with anticipation for the next update, all of them have had sex scenes with the Mom for months or years now, and they're still going strong.

At this point I think it's genuinely a sign of weakness if you blame players for being only interested in the first Mom sex scene alone. When the developer should be taking a closer examination as to why the story or gameplay isn't keeping them sticking around.
Interesting points. I never really thought about that whole, "Mom sex scene" threshold. But well, at least for this game I'm waiting more on Kira content than anything else. If this game has a carrot on a stick I would say that would be it. Every other character has had a least one actual nsfw scene with the MC except for Kira and the last couple updates have been teasing it hard. I mean we had the one scene really early in the game but I didn't really count because she was blackout.

Reactions: thealucid

Weebi

Oct 12, 2018
I downloaded both 64 and 32bit version for android and neither of them worked. Keep getting "App not installed" and my PC broken down for a week now. What a shame

I played this game since the early stages and come back for more contents. Gotta say this game is one of a few HS based graphic renpy games i really love. Keep up the good work, you have my thanks

Reactions: ngariel

fab_stand

Sep 2, 2018
I just downloaded the Android version of this game, but I can't install it on my device (my tablet is 64 bit). I tried with both version (x32 and x64 bit), they have the same error: at same point of the installation It stops and say "App not installed".

What can I do?

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I just downloaded the Android version of this game, but I can't install it on my device (my tablet is 64 bit). I tried with both version (x32 and x64 bit), they have the same error: at same point of the installation It stops and say "App not installed".

What can I do?
Free up 10 gb

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Alright come ON now, does the MC even know his Landladys NAME?
He has said "Landlady" a hundred times already and not once even introduced her as Amanda.

Dec 15, 2017
Alright come ON now, does the MC even know his Landladys NAME?
He has said "Landlady" a hundred times already and not once even introduced her as Amanda.
Well, I changed my relationship with her to Mom, which changed all the times he would have said Landlady to Mom. Therefore, it makes more sense for him to say Mom a hundred times. I do agree that if you stick with her being a Landlady, it would make more sense to have the MC refer to her as Amanda. But let's be honest here, the intent of the game is for Amanda to be the MC's mother and for Kaira to be the MC's sister. It is only because of Patreon's rules that they are landlady and roommate.

Last edited:

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Well, I changed my relationship with her to Mom, which changed all the times he would have said Landlady to Mom. Therefore, it makes more sense for him to say Mom a hundred times. I do agree that if you stick with her being a Landlady, it would make more sense to have the MC refer to her as Amanda. But let's be honest here, the intent of the game is for Amanda to be the MC's mother and for Kaira to be the MC's sister. It is only because of Patreon's rules that they are landlady and roommate.
I have never cared for incest games, nor can I see the appeal of it neither, STEP siblings that married into the family, on the other hand, I can see and understand, since they had totally different lives before being tetrised (as in the game where one fits in priced to compliment the others) into ours AND have totally different DNA, but seriously, who in their right mind would want to get with a blood relative, well I can think of chunks of the American population that don't seem to have a problem with that (cough cough Sweet Home Alabama cough) but for the rest of humanity, this should be a no-brainer.
As far as it is in this game, its REAL simple, the developer can just code one word and BAM its switched from Landady (I seriously yelled about this after the 100th time at about 3 in the morning) to Amanda.
Then BAM issue fixed, oh and calling someone Mom every. Single. Sentance is just pathetic as well, that should change in my opinion.

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
I have never cared for incest games, nor can I see the appeal of it neither
Then why do you play an adult game with incest tag?
You must be new here.
Yeah, there are a lot of incest games with the main milf called "landlady" without the patch.

Fortunately for you, some dev do the thing right and the milf is called by her name. But it's a minority.
Good luck finding them. :)

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Then why do you play an adult game with incest tag?
You must be new here.
Yeah, there are a lot of incest games with the main milf called "landlady" without the patch.

Fortunately for you, some dev do the thing right and the milf is called by her name. But it's a minority.
Good luck finding them. :)
Thats unusual here to get a reply with such a dripping patronizing and clearly condescending tone, and just loaded with sarcasm, I cant HELP but reply.

Sometimes, and I know it's rare but I do happen to MISS a tag titled incest, not often mind you, since as I previously mentioned, I do not care for them.
That's not even the point at all, it was the NAME Landlady said in every. single. sentence.
But thanks for focusing on something trivial by comparison to what I was truly focusing on, and cherry-picking through everything I typed out, just to have something to gripe about.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Thats unusual here to get a reply with such a dripping patronizing and clearly condescending tone, and just loaded with sarcasm, I cant HELP but reply.

Sometimes, and I know it's rare but I do happen to MISS a tag titled incest, not often mind you, since as I previously mentioned, I do not care for them.
That's not even the point at all, it was the NAME Landlady said in every. single. sentence.
But thanks for focusing on something trivial by comparison to what I was truly focusing on, and cherry-picking through everything I typed out, just to have something to gripe about.
Well you're the one who went on telling us about how you don't like incest game and bla bla bla on a thread of an incest game
i mean don't like it, don't play it, i don't see what's so difficult about it :WaitWhat:

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes