dorks76

Apr 21, 2020
man, i can't thank you enough. really feast for the eyes. that abs. muscular woman (fit) not overly bulk always is the best xD

Reactions: danteworks

arrow13

Nov 20, 2019
Hello i really want to play your game but every time i want to install my file just auto close the app immediately i have over 14GB of srorage and i have tried every verson ( 64 bit 32 bit and alternative) can you help me?

Last edited:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Can I ignore one character? Will it effect on my story line?
I think you'll be okay, I ignore the trap girl. Does not seem to have effected my ability to play the rest of the game. I do think the people living in the house are pretty tied together since they go on trips together (Mom, sister and her friend) so they are a package deal. At least for some scenes.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think you'll be okay, I ignore the trap girl. Does not seem to have effected my ability to play the rest of the game. I do think the people living in the house are pretty tied together since they go on trips together (Mom, sister and her friend) so they are a package deal. At least for some scenes.
You can ignore Olivia and Veronica, and Camille. You can't ignore Amanda, Kaira, Nicole or Caroline.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
You can ignore Olivia and Veronica, and Camille. You can't ignore Amanda, Kaira, Nicole or Caroline.
Good to know! It makes sense, why would, say, your sister just cut your mom out of her life? Or her best friend for that matter? so it makes sense that the relationships are intertwined in those cases. Making your sister have to give up her mother for you would just feel wrong. It would be a bummer and ruin the sexy atmosphere.

Last edited:

lXenol

Jan 17, 2018
does the next update have scenes with the main girl(housemate, sister or wtver she is)?

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
Hi all. I've just revisited this game having not played it for ages. Latest version downloaded, armed and ready to go and the very first place I go is the resort. In to the private pool and there's Belle asking for a password.
Now I rarely ask for help but having done an extensive search on this thread, none of the suggested clues are working.
It seems that the Dev changes it with every update and as I'm not a donor, I can't go see on his Patreon.
I would appreciate it if someone would kindly share the most recent 'working' pssword.
Thanks in advance

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes