Folda

Nov 30, 2017
This game is pretty awesome.

Why is his patreon count so low? So many games of much lower quality have way more Patreons...

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
Depravity [v0.57c] [Dante]

Original Size: 2.41 GB
Compressed Size: 969 MB

Win/Linux: - - - :)

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
try reading the changelog
First thing I do before asking in the thread, thing is that it is not clearly stated in the changelog if its actually contain sex scenes or just some teasing scenes which was the case in previous updates.

Lol you could do that a few updates ago :)
Amanda is mother is that correct? If so I frankly dunno how I was able not to see that scene. :unsure: Are they avoidable somehow??

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
First thing I do before asking in the thread, thing is that it is not clearly stated in the changelog if its actually contain sex scenes or just some teasing scenes which was the case in previous updates.
Wasn't responding to you; no vaginal so far iirc

• Angry
Reactions: makcim334

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Amanda is mother is that correct? If so I frankly dunno how I was able not to see that scene. :unsure: Are they avoidable somehow??
It is the aphrodisiac scene, I remember it as there was sex there just as there is also some interaction during the trip with Amanda though not full. Do not remember if avoidable since was a while ago played it. Not played the non aphrodisiac scene yet, as a 1 USD patreon I get to play the game at same time as everyone here and it was added in the update of today. :p

Kevinm2501

Apr 24, 2020
I just started playing, And they actually used Alexander Hamilton. This is already promising.

Edit V1: Uses KDA song and the characters are Kaisa and Evelynn . I am intrigued

Last edited:
Reactions: danteworks

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
It is the aphrodisiac scene, I remember it as there was sex there just as there is also some interaction during the trip with Amanda though not full. Do not remember if avoidable since was a while ago played it. Not played the non aphrodisiac scene yet, as a 1 USD patreon I get to play the game at same time as everyone here and it was added in the update of today. :p
I also played it a while ago but as much as I recall there was no actual sex scene with mother in the aphrodisiac scene. All you can do with mother is bj and tj scenes and it seems that unfortunately Dante has confirmed that there are still no sex (vaginal) scene with her.

• Sad
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes