DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I also played it a while ago but as much as I recall there was no actual sex scene with mother in the aphrodisiac scene. All you can do with mother is bj and tj scenes and it seems that unfortunately Dante has confirmed that there are still no sex (vaginal) scene with her.
You might be right. Yeah he is teasing those two a bit (the sister as well), well i hope that there will be payoff soon. Basically the setup for those relations has been setup now, dragging it out much further would not be slow burn but dragging it out till the point it would become soap like and boring. Never been able to go back to playing DMD after end of chapter 1 cause it was more like a soap.

Edit: I do not mean that there can not be updates first focused on the other women, but it would not be adding to the story to have much more updates with the Mom or Sis without something happening. It would for me more detract then add if they would keep going forward and back at this point and keep ending at the same point.

Last edited:
Reactions: Valeck

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I do wish we had the option to slap the shit out of Nicole for the cockblocking alone, not to mention what we see as a player with her connection to the dream women.

Reactions: DA22 and Valeck

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I do wish we had the option to slap the shit out of Nicole for the cockblocking alone, not to mention what we see as a player with her connection to the dream women.
Well at least the mc fell asleep after he came without giving her plesure, wish we could have done that to her on purpose though after she serviced him to punish her for cock blocking us, no sex for Nicole till we can be with little sis. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: vmaks

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Can you avoid the incest and just interact with everyone else?
Do not think so in the end, looks like the incest and the fallout of that will be an integral part of the story especially with the sister, some kind of destiny thing or a replay of something that happened before in the past. The mother might be avoidable though.

Reactions: SteelyDan14

Akutagawa

Nov 9, 2018
Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\J Files\Renpy\Depravity-0.57c-pc compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\J Files\Renpy\Depravity-0.57c-pc compressed\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\J Files\Renpy\Depravity-0.57c-pc compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\J Files\Renpy\Depravity-0.57c-pc compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\J Files\Renpy\Depravity-0.57c-pc compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3510, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "D:\J Files\Renpy\Depravity-0.57c-pc compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "D:\J Files\Renpy\Depravity-0.57c-pc compressed\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "D:\J Files\Renpy\Depravity-0.57c-pc compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "D:\J Files\Renpy\Depravity-0.57c-pc compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 707, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\J Files\Renpy\Depravity-0.57c-pc compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "D:\J Files\Renpy\Depravity-0.57c-pc compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 946, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "D:\J Files\Renpy\Depravity-0.57c-pc compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 881, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\J Files\Renpy\Depravity-0.57c-pc compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\J Files\Renpy\Depravity-0.57c-pc compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "D:\J Files\Renpy\Depravity-0.57c-pc compressed\renpy\loadsave.py", line 760, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "D:\J Files\Renpy\Depravity-0.57c-pc compressed\renpy\loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)
ImportError: No module named matrix

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Depravity | Scandalous Affairs 0.57c
Sun May 24 03:05:02 2020
[/CODE]
Can Help Me ? I cant load my save

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Why cant we keep going from our previous save?

I dont get it, we waited a long time and we cant continue from where we stopped, what is this bullshit?

I know i can hack the way back to the map, but that screws continuity for the players that were already playing the game.

Terrible, terrible way to develop a game.

Very dissapointed with this release.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Why cant we keep going from our previous save?

I dont get it, we waited a long time and we cant continue from where we stopped, what is this bullshit?

I know i can hack the way back to the map, but that screws continuity for the players that were already playing the game.

Terrible, terrible way to develop a game.

Very dissapointed with this release.
saves doesnt work?
They do work, you might have to go back one save further though or use hack to play the trip again. There was not that much added to the trip, the main content of this update was Veronica and Olivia on the map and that was pretty hot if like that content.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
They do work, you might have to go back one save further though or use hack to play the trip again. There was not that much added to the trip, the main content of this update was Veronica and Olivia on the map and that was pretty hot if like that content.

I know i can get out of the trip and then get back, but that messes up the continuity of the game and the inmersion, its a bad way to add content to have to HACK YOUR DAMM SAVES to be able to actually play it

Reactions: makcim334

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I know i can get out of the trip and then get back, but that messes up the continuity of the game and the inmersion, its a bad way to add content to have to HACK YOUR DAMM SAVES to be able to actually play it
Well my last save did not work either in the trip, but the one I made a little bit earlier in that content did. With a little luck an earlier autosave from last time should also work if you did map events first. Yeah agreed the having to switch between trip and map does not really work nicely, but it is what it is.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
problem with download links

filmesfm asks for signing or it seems to be tracking location showing seeds and IP's... have no idea what's going on, what happened to uploads into known simple websites?

filesupload has a problem with seeding, because it shows it will take about 5 hours even after a couple of minutes.

mega is the worst place to download from because it has a download limit, people need to stop using it period. it's just not as good as the others for free content. the solution of "wait 5 hours" isn't realstic, also the "just close the program and it will resume after a restart" isn't effective.

NOPY hasn't been working forever now, I think the site is just dead.

I can't really complain since this game is free, just wanted to point this out...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
problem with download links

filmesfm asks for signing or it seems to be tracking location showing seeds and IP's... have no idea what's going on, what happened to uploads into known simple websites?

filesupload has a problem with seeding, because it shows it will take about 5 hours even after a couple of minutes.

mega is the worst place to download from because it has a download limit, people need to stop using it period. it's just not as good as the others for free content. the solution of "wait 5 hours" isn't realstic, also the "just close the program and it will resume after a restart" isn't effective.

NOPY hasn't been working forever now, I think the site is just dead.

I can't really complain since this game is free, just wanted to point this out...
Weird, Nopy worked well for me the last couple of days, have had no problem with it.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes