Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
not sure if it's just me or how the game is supposed to be but is anyone else not having dialogue box during Kira and nicole's makeover scene?

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
definitely will be followed up on. But just have to put her story in a patch where everyone will be happy
I hope we actually get some depravity with her. Instead of being shown a scene where it happened with some other MC. Have it so the one I'm playing does it and makes her so fearful she wont break up with the MC and we fuck her like the stupid slut she is. Now that would be some depravity and fun all at the same time. :)

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
definitely will be followed up on. But just have to put her story in a patch where everyone will be happy
I assumed as much i'm just being overly dramatic with my prefrences. Really compared to some other girls she actually had quite a bit of content to chew on early on.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I assumed as much i'm just being overly dramatic with my prefrences. Really compared to some other girls she actually had quite a bit of content to chew on early on.
she has a good arc i think and could be expanded on easily

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Was a short update :cry::cry:
I think so too. Sadly, i am in my final years of medical school, so I am put of action during the weekdays.. it's work from 730 to 5pm then study on top of that to pass exams . I hope to be able to do more during my holiday term and I think it'd be good for there to be some mutual understanding for as to why some updates seem longer than others. Cheers!

100100mvs

Aug 15, 2018
I think so too. Sadly, i am in my final years of medical school, so I am put of action during the weekdays.. it's work from 730 to 5pm then study on top of that to pass exams . I hope to be able to do more during my holiday term and I think it'd be good for there to be some mutual understanding for as to why some updates seem longer than others. Cheers!
all the best man

warbird

Jun 2, 2018
save from 0.56c are not working in this version , what do i do to fix it. (i have saved on open world when last version ended ).

S_moore18

Jun 2, 2018
was there no new content for the trip? says there was in the changelog but for me it just ended the trip and allowed me to go back to the main map from my last save

Reactions: realpolitik

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
is there a money cheat? cause i find that grindy want to enjoy new scenes but money is a pain

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes