PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Well, the ending was a bit disappointing. Was hoping to get further along with the MC's sister
and mom. Overall a really good game though. Can't wait to see what happens next on the trip.
Looking for to hopefully a 3some with the MC, Keira, and Nicole.

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
how do I know what to do next... ihavent fucked Amanda or the sister.... i am clicking everywhere but nothjing

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
how do I know what to do next... ihavent fucked Amanda or the sister.... i am clicking everywhere but nothjing
You can't do that yet in the current version. You may have to wait another version or two. Maybe even more
depending on how long the dev may wants to string the game out or not. Sure it's a pretty long wait, but better than
having sex right away. Kind of ruins the game when the MC is having sex 5 minutes into the game. Plus it depends on
how fast the updates come out. I haven't played the game for quite awhile, but it does seem there hasn't been a huge
amount of event updates since I played it 6 months ago. I could be way off with my assumption, but even 6 months
ago I couldn't have sex with Amanda or Keira yet.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
What part of the game were you playing. I just finished through the current content of the trip and never
came across any errors like that. In fact, I completely started from the beginning because I haven't played
the game for at least 6 months. I may wait at least a year to play anymore with hopefully a huge amount
of updates as long as the dev keeps making the game.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Is there a walktrough or something like this?
Game is hella straight forward and the phone flat out tells you what to do. Use the search function in the top right before you ask questions on the site as there is a fair chance you will find answers.

Reactions: x32 and 123Steel

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
pretty simple: don't use save files created with a Ren'Py version > 7.3.2 in the orig. game that uses Ren'Py 7.3.2
Will me updating to the latest version of renpy dev kit fix these save issues? Cheers

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Will me updating to the latest version of renpy dev kit fix these save issues? Cheers
yep. it's caused by code changes in one of the newer versions of Ren'Py.
don't ask me in which one exactly, but upgrading to the current Version solves this problem.

Reactions: danteworks

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Then what saves must we use ? Replay all the game from the start ? lol
blame the one who made the unofficial version (the one that created your save) with a newer Ren'Py version than the original game.
either wait for the original game gets built with the current Ren'Py version or download the SDK and create your own build.

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
blame the one who made the unofficial version (the one that created your save) with a newer Ren'Py version than the original game.
either wait for the original game gets built with the current Ren'Py version or download the SDK and create your own build.
Unofficial version ? You mean compressed ?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes