LongSilver

Jul 4, 2019
V8 Android works fine on huawei p20 pro. Good game.
In the beginning there were 2 errors, and then they were not. The game has passed. It is a pity that many animations are short and interrupted by text.
It is very bad that there is no option to hide the text.

And old Belle password does not work. Need new.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
Mega works best for most people besides the download limit and depending from where you are the limit is 5GB which is enough to download some games from here, Nopy also works completly fine but has hickups to high traffic times. Mega, Nopy and Workupload are pretty much the only ones that have a usefull download speed, the rest is either slow as fuck or locks people out, like zippy for example.
Mega is good if you download one thing once a day, so... ye, not very efficient. I don't understand what you mean about Nopy because it never works for me, maybe 2 months ago it was fine and now it's gone again, doesn't work for anything. Workupload is the best I've seen so far, it's fast and efficient.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Mega is good if you download one thing once a day, so... ye, not very efficient. I don't understand what you mean about Nopy because it never works for me, maybe 2 months ago it was fine and now it's gone again, doesn't work for anything. Workupload is the best I've seen so far, it's fast and efficient.
Weird i can download way more than 1 thing a day but whatever. Nopy seems to not work properly for some people, i don't know why but it works perfectly fine for me. Fact is that all other options that are used here on this side besides the 3 mentioned by me are way worse.

GD would be another good option if this stupid limit of downloads wouldn't exist.

Last edited:

sam47

Jun 5, 2017
wow , i'm playing this game after quite a long time and i can't believe what i'm seeing. game on caroline's house based on Attack On Titan . even the soundtracks have been used...... !!!!! :p :) BTW a great game ,depravity that is ....... :p

Reactions: danteworks

ToxicZ

Jul 29, 2018
Gotta say, after playing the new Olivia and Veronica content I'm actually more interested in seeing their stories continue than the other characters. I love the corruption aspect in both their stories, although the Olivia one towards the end was getting a little dark, but I guess that's her whole story of getting broken down by the MC to be more reliant and submissive to him.

All around a really enjoyed the new content

Reactions: danteworks

Anand27

Jan 16, 2018
yep. it's caused by code changes in one of the newer versions of Ren'Py.
don't ask me in which one exactly, but upgrading to the current Version solves this problem.
still got the problem after upgrading to the current version ...

i probably need to start all over :(

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Guys, I don’t want to cause confusion or disagreement, each person is free to like what they want, and nobody has anything to do with it, and I respect everyone’s taste.
I sent Dev a private message, but I don't know if he saw it or didn't want to respond.
Well, to those who have been playing since the beginning, I would like to ask if there is or will be NTR or Sharing in this game, I don't like either, it's my right, isn't it?
I read the tags, but the translator sometimes plays tricks on us, so I couldn't really understand whether or not these two tags will be there.
If you think you have or will, I would be grateful if you told me, so I would avoid frustrations in the future, and leave this game to those who really like it.
To NTR fans, I believe that I have not offended you with my comment, so I ask you to do the same.
The dev has said in this thread that the game will not have ntr. I think the exact quote was "no ntr dont worry. I'm not a cuck".

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Fortunately, I save a lot. It looks like the Compressed version that existed back in the December time frame is compatible with the current Compressed version. My saves from that version work, but not the ones from .56's compressed version.

So, just need to replay the .56 content and I'll be up to date, I guess.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Diffrent amanda route changes anyting for our route in future? BTW Dude ı realy love tihs game but god damn finish that trip already :D You are only making trip updates for so long...

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes