danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I'm always happy to answer original questions. Very happy to answer questions asked in a respectful manner. I also give great service to my patrons who I see as the lifeblood and also owners of the project. Making demands while offering potential support does not resonate with me, however.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I don't know if it was for me, although I didn't understand anything, but I don't think it was, because I didn't ask any disrespectful questions. Anyway, good luck with your game.
Thank you

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I'm not really sure it's the most fitting really; I always thought 'Trap' meant crossdressers, not transsexuals.
Yeah I thought they weren't mutually exclusive. I thought the word trap was appropriate since in the story it plays out that way

Gilber002684

Jan 5, 2020
Thankyou for viewing my game. This is my first VN and I'd like to make something that you guys find worth playing. I apologise if you feel the content is a little brief. I'm keen on making some interesting scenes. So far, did you like the exposition?
i was shocked when i found out Camille-Vincent is a gay and you guys got me good.

Boia13

Feb 27, 2019
Hello, there is a bug with Olivia when i have to put the but plug for her and follow her.
Instead of this sequence the one that start is that with the druglord.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Hello, there is a bug with Olivia when i have to put the but plug for her and follow her.
Instead of this sequence the one that start is that with the druglord.
Could you please post the details onto my discord if this doesn't work: go to the hacks menu and click the Olivia options there

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes