DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
my game folder does not have a scripts/cafe folder after going into it
That folder does exist in the v0.57c compressed version at least (to be specific, from the folder where the Depravity.exe file is, pick the folder called "game", then scripts folder, then cafe folder). May have to do with compressor person having to unpack and repack images; I haven't d/l the larger original version.

Last edited:

GrammarApe

Aug 19, 2019
Just talked to Kaira about going on this expensive hotel but I need to talk to Nicole and Landlady first. I keep choosing 'Talk" to Nicole but nothing new is happening, Is this because of money? HELP!

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
Just talked to Kaira about going on this expensive hotel but I need to talk to Nicole and Landlady first. I keep choosing 'Talk" to Nicole but nothing new is happening, Is this because of money? HELP!
You need Money at least 700K , Click Hack > gift from bogdanoff after that go to BCC application on the phone , after that Pump up 100$ everyday from laptop in your room , minimum 1,5k $ on BCC app , after that Done

Boia13

Feb 27, 2019
Could you please post the details onto my discord if this doesn't work: go to the hacks menu and click the Olivia options there
The Oliva options in the hacks menu don't work.
My "olivialvl" is 10.
When there's supposed to be the scene when the MC put the butt plug in Olivia and then the sex scene in the bathroom instead i see the scene when the MC punch the Druglord.
From the images folder i saw that i miss 2 scene, this with the butt plug and the sex in the bathroom and the scene whene Olivia lick the dildo.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
The Oliva options in the hacks menu don't work.
My "olivialvl" is 10.
When there's supposed to be the scene when the MC put the butt plug in Olivia and then the sex scene in the bathroom instead i see the scene when the MC punch the Druglord.
From the images folder i saw that i miss 2 scene, this with the butt plug and the sex in the bathroom and the scene whene Olivia lick the dildo.
Save please. If you want follow up please msg me on discord

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Just finished this game. Really enjoyed it, probably one of my favorites alongside Waifu Academy. Girls are great, all of them are interesting and it's funny as hell. Caroline's route so far is especially well done. The writing gives her so much personality and the frame pacing is superb. Kudos to the developer

Reactions: danteworks

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Just finished this game. Really enjoyed it, probably one of my favorites alongside Waifu Academy. Girls are great, all of them are interesting and it's funny as hell. Caroline's route so far is especially well done. The writing gives her so much personality and the frame pacing is superb. Kudos to the developer
what did you think of camille ? :)

Reactions: Horny

GrammarApe

Aug 19, 2019
You need Money at least 700K , Click Hack > gift from bogdanoff after that go to BCC application on the phone , after that Pump up 100$ everyday from laptop in your room , minimum 1,5k $ on BCC app , after that Done
I did get 700k, nothing new

GrammarApe

Aug 19, 2019
they still say the same shit...

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
what did you think of camille ? :)
Ah yes. I also really enjoyed Camille's route albeit it being a little short thus far. I sort of had my suspicion of what her 'surprise' was going to be from the start, but the way it was played out during the reveal, with the whole flashback of Vincent's conversation was hilarious and cracked me up laughing. It's quality stuff and I hope you can keep it up :)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: danteworks

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
was kinda hoping it was the girl with long black hair and green eyes. what about in regards to sex?
She's only got a couple of scenes so far but since she didn't come on the trip with the family it's been a while since she's been updated, I'm expecting she'll get a bunch of content to catch up once the trip story is over.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes