Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
People that have downloaded from official sources like my patreon don't have crashing games. Only seems to happen to those who download android versions from other people. For this reason I will stop building my own Android builds publicly and only support PC and Mac on public versions while maintaining an android version for patrons only.
Android only supports file sizes up to 2gig. So even if i wanted too, i can't use the official download.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Android only supports file sizes up to 2gig. So even if i wanted too, i can't use the official download.
I'm amazed they haven't fixed that yet. Either android fixing it because 2GB file size limits is so '90s, or Ren'Py fixing it because android is such a popular platform these days.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
how do you edit the save im having trouble doing it, what software should i be using for it
ive edited that option in the hacks menu on the game. Look to the computer, top left corner of the computer in the game

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
So finally reached the holiday thing. But since the price is so high went for RV. So now what?
Talked to everyone and I can't seem to move forward, any ideas?

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
So finally reached the holiday thing. But since the price is so high went for RV. So now what?
Talked to everyone and I can't seem to move forward, any ideas?
Read the OP on how to make money. You have to buy all the holiday items

Reactions: elvenc
D

Deleted member 2384026

Compressed version for Android? I looked into V8 and it's 2gb. I thought android OS can't install those.
Ported version for Android v8 works well if you install in the phone has supported ABI is arm64-v8a. You should use AIDA64 to check it. But if your phone only supports armeabi-v7a, sadly it can't handle apk files bigger than 2GB, at least it was my experience

Android compressed ?
Dev isn't interest in making Android version, so only choice is waiting for the ported one by some famous Android repackers like Dark Assassin, 0011, the66, sensitiveusername or LisaRepacks. You could search for their Discord servers and request them

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes