kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
(edited post because I noticed I already asked about the mind control tag months ago)

I'm interested in what the gist of this game is when it comes to the corruption elements. The description just sounds like any other incest game but it definitely seems better quality than that, going by the reviews and honestly just how good it looks.

So what's so depraved about it?

Last edited:

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Depravity [v0.57c] [Dante] - Original Size: 2.41GB
Compressed Android build (761MB):
Compressed Windows/Linux(749MB):
Compressed MAC(742MB):

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
*These builds were made with the aid of scripts developed by Sam, bas, PearlNecklaceProductions, and myself, using open source technologies such as: RenPy, Handbrake, ffmpeg, cwebp, vibvpx, libopus, and Gradle.*

Last edited:

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
go to previous page and look it slowly , i already explain how to use BCC
Still not quite understand, I just got $1000 every time I choose "Gift of the Bogdanoffs" and I can repeat it forever to get enough money, but pumb "Favour from Bogdanoffs" only decrease me $100.

It doesn't like the OP post at all:
  • For money, use the BCC App in conjunction with the favours from Bogdanoff in the computer
  • The deposit and withdraw amount for BCC app can be altered by clicking the '?' icon in the app
It's feel like cheating and still require 1000 clicks to get $500,000.

PS: Okay, finally get it now.
The "Gift of the Bogdanoffs" only give you $1000 (cheating, not really neccessary).

Actually it's use your money to invest the BCC with the app on the phone.
Pay $100 to reset BCC value to lowest ($10)
Use $ to buy BCC.
Pay $100 every day to pump up BCC value.
Then sell the BCCs to get profit.

Never know BCC mean bitcoin.

Last edited:
Reactions: kingofcurrywurst

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Still not quite understand, I just got $1000 every time I choose "Gift of the Bogdanoffs" and I can repeat it forever to get enough money, but pumb "Favour from Bogdanoffs" only decrease me $100.

It doesn't like the OP post at all:

It's feel like cheating and still require 1000 clicks to get $500,000.

PS: Okay, finally get it now.
The "Gift of the Bogdanoffs" only give you $1000 (cheating, not really neccessary).

Actually it's use your money to invest the BCC with the app on the phone.
Pay $100 to reset BCC value to lowest ($10)
Use $ to buy BCC.
Pay $100 every day to pump up BCC value.
Then sell the BCCs to get profit.

Never know BCC mean bitcoin.
BTC is the ticker for bitcoin. BCC is bitconnect, a scam cryptocurrency that reached meme status. The same meme as the sound effects you hear when you interact with the app. Good to see that it all worked out in the end! Have fun with the game.

Reactions: Mod Leaner

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
simple way > click gift from bogdanoffs until 50k and Deposit to BCC , after that increase 100$ / day until minimum BCC 6k ~ 7k after that Withdraw BCC coin into Real Money until 500k++

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Is there a reason why i have no text when Nicole and Kaira go to get hair done and dressed? Text returns once they are fully dressed and it shows MC again.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes