Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
I seem to have run into a bug where "the trip" is not triggering. Specifically, I have finished all other content before talking to Nicole about the trip, but when I choose the "Talk" option in her room (afternoon), I get the standard response/no progress and the phone still tells me to talk to her about the trip.

[Edit: Problem solved. I was confusing Kaira for Nicole.]

NOTE: I chose to finish Amanda's (current) storyline WITHOUT using the aphrodisiac on her. (Nice alternative storyline, btw.) This may be why "the trip" isn't activating.

Last edited:

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I seem to have run into a bug where "the trip" is not triggering. Specifically, I have finished all other content before talking to Nicole about the trip, but when I choose the "Talk" option in her room (afternoon), I get the standard response/no progress and the phone still tells me to talk to her about the trip.

NOTE: I chose to finish Amanda's (current) storyline WITHOUT using the aphrodisiac on her. (Nice alternative storyline, btw.) This may be why "the trip" isn't activating.
That's not how I coded it to my recollection. Have you finished all other characters? If it won't work still, give me the save and I'll see

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Have you finished all other characters? If it won't work still, give me the save and I'll see
As I mentioned in my previous post, I have finished all other character content. I've never tried attaching a file to a forum post, before, but let's try that with a save file. (Worst-case scenario is I go back to a previous save.)

Reactions: LeeGDeeMs

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
As I mentioned in my previous post, I have finished all other character content. I've never tried attaching a file to a forum post, before, but let's try that with a save file. (Worst-case scenario is I go back to a previous save.)
Talk to Nicole.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
You aren't following the phone instructions. You may have gotten character names mixed up.

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
Nice story, however....
I have noticed some bugs.

First of all, I am not able to talk to Nicole about the trip. I talk to her in the afternoon, when she is sitting on the sofa, but I only get the standard dialouge.

Second, I am not getting any progress with Caroline.

Third, sometimes when I click on the University, I end up in the gym with the message that Veronica is not there. And what is the worst part, last time that happened, I ended up in main menu, without getting the possibility to get back to the game.

So Now I will have to start over from my last save, earning money to upgrade to gold membership and buying the 85mm lens. Maybe I will be able to talk to Nicole about the trip during the rerun.

It would benefit the game, if the MC could earn some cash faster than only 50$ a day.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Nice story, however....
I have noticed some bugs.

First of all, I am not able to talk to Nicole about the trip. I talk to her in the afternoon, when she is sitting on the sofa, but I only get the standard dialouge.

Second, I am not getting any progress with Caroline.

Third, sometimes when I click on the University, I end up in the gym with the message that Veronica is not there. And what is the worst part, last time that happened, I ended up in main menu, without getting the possibility to get back to the game.

So Now I will have to start over from my last save, earning money to upgrade to gold membership and buying the 85mm lens. Maybe I will be able to talk to Nicole about the trip during the rerun.

It would benefit the game, if the MC could earn some cash faster than only 50$ a day.
you can earn enough money to last you the whole update and any future plans, through the bicoin app in the game. The post on how to do is in the op

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes