gray234

Jan 29, 2020
Recently finished the game.

Not perfect, but this game is amazing. The girls were incredibly well made, music placement was well thought out, the writing was good and entertaining which is a rarity in this genre.

Kaira, Amanda, and Nicole are sexy as hell. Camille is interesting albeit her short story. And of course, Caroline is best girl. She's just the perfect girlfriend material. Her story is so well written that she has a unique realistic feel to her. The Olivia and Veronica arcs were kind of.. off-putting. But there was a big disclaimer about it, so that's fair.

As for the story, I'm interested to see the whole mystery of the girl on the dreams, how connected Nicole is to all of this stuff.

This just became one of my favorite games here.
Great job danteworks. You've just earned a patreon supporter ;)

Can't wait for the next update!

Reactions: danteworks

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Recently finished the game.

Not perfect, but this game is amazing. The girls were incredibly well made, music placement was well thought out, the writing was good and entertaining which is a rarity in this genre.

Kaira, Amanda, and Nicole are sexy as hell. Camille is interesting albeit her short story. And of course, Caroline is best girl. She's just the perfect girlfriend material. Her story is so well written that she has a unique realistic feel to her. The Olivia and Veronica arcs were kind of.. off-putting. But there was a big disclaimer about it, so that's fair.

As for the story, I'm interested to see the whole mystery of the girl on the dreams, how connected Nicole is to all of this stuff.

This just became one of my favorite games here.
Great job danteworks. You've just earned a patreon supporter ;)

Can't wait for the next update!
Thanks! Enjoy this quick render! 20200701225057701.jpg

D

Deleted member 1585996

Why the fuck this game making me corrupt the teacher and fucking forcing her friend to some abusive shit... -.-

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Why the fuck this game making me corrupt the teacher and fucking forcing her friend to some abusive shit... -.-
they are not cannon character, they are patreon commissioned characters(or something to that extent). So it's like an add fun for the people who like it, but it's optional.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes