PandaX5

Aug 3, 2020
What is Belle Delphine's patreon password? I tried "gamerboi" and "timelines" and it was none, someone help me please.

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
where exactly do i type this in?
Enable the developer console by editing a game file called 00console.rpy. You have to change the line in the code about enabling the console that is set to FALSE to TRUE.

Once the console is enabled you can press shift+O in the game to open the console. In the console you can type commands to change variables in the game. This works for all renpy games. But be careful because you can accidentally crash the game this way.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
where exactly do i type this in?
Or you could just use the guide in the op, under the developer notes. Which if you do, you won't have to worry about money in the game ever again in a safe way. It only took me 2-3 in game days(just skipped a bunch).

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
I have tried the belle, gamergrill, gamerboy passwords, but the passwords are still wrong, please help me.
i dont remember the password but i do know the content that is there is not worth spending time looking for the password

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Just got back into this after awhile and realizing how much I dislike Nicole. Been so long since I started so wondering if she's mandatory or can be avoided?

Leon Blaze

Dec 3, 2019
This game is quite nice and I also really like the girls, but the relationship progress with the girls is really slow, like with Amanda and Kaira, its very vague they don't seem to get to the same point. And the MC acting like a wimp sometimes, can't even commit what he wants. I just hope it gets better in the next update.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes