Hydra22

Jun 5, 2017
I need help how do ai finis thes tasck ''Go th the shop on the compunter to organise the trip'' or is a bug an the event is not trigaring ???

Hydra22

Jun 5, 2017
is there a bug when you buy the caravan the house goes on a farm trip after you buy it no goal changes

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Ugh, I really hate when games have a bunch of foreshadowing that something bad is going to happen. It kind of ruins the experience when you're sitting there wondering when the bomb is gonna drop...

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Caharin

Feb 9, 2018
I know this has probably been asked before but there's 170 pages of comments and I don't want to scroll through them all. Do we have sources for the music? I know we can buy them for the jukebox but there's some of these I would love to listen to out of game and in full.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I know this has probably been asked before but there's 170 pages of comments and I don't want to scroll through them all. Do we have sources for the music? I know we can buy them for the jukebox but there's some of these I would love to listen to out of game and in full.
Get shazam on your phone, put it up to your headphones/speakers and play a song.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Which song did you like, Caharin?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes