danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I did. However, my point still stands.

Again, I like a lot about the game overall. It's one of the better ones out there, but it's really beginning to drag and has been for a little while. As I said above these are just my thoughts.
Feedback is fine. Just don't hold an imaginary patreon membership hostage over a free to play game for which the Dev works on when he is not working 8 to 5 in the hospital everyday. I take an extremely dim view or that.

Larzeranna

Jul 5, 2020
Feedback is fine. Just don't hold an imaginary patreon membership hostage over a free to play game for which the Dev works on when he is not working 8 to 5 in the hospital everyday. I take an extremely dim view or that.
I was just giving my reasoning for not subscribing, that's all. If you took that as me somehow holding it hostage then fair enough, but it's not correct. Apologies if I've come across too harsh.

Reactions: makcim334

fattrapper

Modder
Jun 19, 2019
danteworks - the game was crashing after clicking on Angelina in the pool. I did some investigating and managed to fix it by updating cowgirl_2.rpy with "if cowgirllvl == 1 or cowgirllvl == 2:" instead of "if cowgirllvl == 1 or == 2:"

Not sure if anyone else has experienced this or not.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
danteworks - the game was crashing after clicking on Angelina in the pool. I did some investigating and managed to fix it by updating cowgirl_2.rpy with "if cowgirllvl == 1 or cowgirllvl == 2:" instead of "if cowgirllvl == 1 or == 2:"

Not sure if anyone else has experienced this or not.
My bad!

• Angry
Reactions: makcim334

AetherSinfire

Jan 8, 2018
Just a heads up, I have an issue where the game is auto closing after the "The Trip" screen. Don't know if others have reported it already or not. But have enjoyed the game so far otherwise.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Depravity [v0.58] [Dante] (2.74 GB)
1.04 GB zip unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Unlocked
Depravity 0.58 Early Release! PC.Mac
READ FIRST OR FAIL LATER
  • Before the main menu, you will see a number with text entry. You need to enter the number you see plus 5 and that will be the password. For example, if you see 4, you would enter 9.
  • For PC version, download the exe file attached to this post to run the game.
  • Password for mega download = danteworks
  • Go to the trip via the computer > hacks (top left) if you are on the map
  • if you are on the map, please try the new Angelina content via the phone or the new tifa content in the public pool. There is also new Nicole content. Talk to her in the afternoon on the couch

• Red Heart
Reactions: LordMerek
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes