kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Any mega links
Depravity [v0.58] [Dante] (2.74 GB)
1.04 GB zip unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
For those, who complain about game closing when you sleep - read the changelog carefully:
Before the main menu, you will see a number with text entry. You need to enter the number you see plus 5 and that will be the password. For example, if you see 4, you would enter 9.

1.Unpack rpa files using Unren.
2.Go to game/scripts/stories/cowgirl_2.rpy
3. Open cowngirl_2.rpy and change the third line to this 'if cowgirllvl == 1:' (without quotation marks)
4.Save changes.
5.?????
6.Profit!
Actually you should change it so it looks like this: if cowgirllvl == 1 or cowgirllvl == 2:

Reactions: Otyi

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
its been what feels like year-and-a-half and still no love for Camille (the only true best girl)
hard to prioritize content when player base pulls in various directions. But I do intend on making camille content eventually because at the end of the day it's the patron's and my game for which I consider are stakeholders, and some of those definitely are keen on it.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I figured it was and trust me man I ain't hating on you personally. I for one love the boobs in the game. I was just disappointed you know. Someone with your talent after making such hot girls I was really looking forward to seeing how you would make tifa so when I saw this it just fell flat for me. Like I said before when I saw Nicole for the first time I was like this guy should make Tifa for the remake if there ever is one. Wouldn't mind seeing a version/model made by you in the future.
Making new characters are time intensive and my game already has many. There is a nice FF7 tifa port but it costs money. If you could help me out with that I'd be more than happy to change models :)

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Someone coult tell me the exact title and the singer of the ingame song which plays when MC is at Caroline's appartment, something like "there's something in the world... (or in the water????)" a female singer performs with a single guitarr. I would like to download it if is possible :cool:

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Someone coult tell me the exact title and the singer of the ingame song which plays when MC is at Caroline's appartment, something like "there's something in the world... (or in the water????)" a female singer performs with a single guitarr. I would like to download it if is possible :cool:
something in the water by nz artist brooke fraser

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
Game crash after sleep
Hey,
maybe one of you can tell me why I always get thrown out of the game when I want to go to sleep at night on the first day? The game ends abruptly and I end up in the Windows folder where I saved the game.
I didn't use any console command and I didn't somehow chat the game.
I took the original download link from the 1st page here
So I have the same problem as Aspira

• Wow
Reactions: fr12rebel
Sep 1, 2020
Hey. I'm interesting in trying the game but what's that disgusting tag " futa/trans " ? What does it mean in the game? I'm 100% hetero and I don't want to see another dick than the one of the main character in the scenes my character is in. Is it safe and won't impact on those who don't want snu snu scenes with some futa?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes