Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
if you are going to share a link, Use the report Screenshot_1.png
Function

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
Still one of the best game in my opinion, but this update while not bad does feel kind of underwhelming.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Hey. I'm interesting in trying the game but what's that disgusting tag " futa/trans " ? What does it mean in the game? I'm 100% hetero and I don't want to see another dick than the one of the main character in the scenes my character is in. Is it safe and won't impact on those who don't want snu snu scenes with some futa?
It is Camille and you can avoid her.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Making new characters are time intensive and my game already has many. There is a nice FF7 tifa port but it costs money. If you could help me out with that I'd be more than happy to change models :)
Yeah I understand the time intensive part, unfortunately I am a poor man so I can't really help with the financial part, sorry. But I still stand by what I said earlier about your talent with making models hot as hell, just wish I could have seen a tifa version made by you, and going off of your previous models someone like you should have designed her for a remake.

Last edited:

DarkBoiX

Nov 21, 2017
Yeah, the game is unplayable after this crash. I have tried a number of things and there appears to be no way around it. I would like to play more of the game, but I am afraid I have to give this game a fail for releasing it with such a big flaw.
Read changelog otherwise restart game and when number shows up add 5 to number shown to you. Atleast that worked for me.

Reactions: YamMasher
Apr 24, 2018
game immediately crashes no matter how I try to start the new update. If I go to a save from the end of 5.6 it crashes, if I try and start the update from in the "hacks" menu it crashes and if I click "go to trip" from within the hacks menu it sends me to a screen that says "this is the end of .58"

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
game immediately crashes no matter how I try to start the new update. If I go to a save from the end of 5.6 it crashes, if I try and start the update from in the "hacks" menu it crashes and if I click "go to trip" from within the hacks menu it sends me to a screen that says "this is the end of .58"
Read Changelog

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes