KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Maybe I should just dump Nicole and go with Caroline instead. :unsure:

Actually I get the feeling that Caroline wasn't in the same place that the MC took the trip to because she was doing research. I think she was having an affair with that Professor she was talking about doing the research with and the reason she was sitting on that bench was because she was dumped by the professor and she was sad about that. And of course lying to the MC.

I feel that way cause of the way she kept reacting when the MC asked her about what she was researching and she would act like she wasn't sure what to say. Could be completely wrong though.
That actually is surprisingly well thought out and probably accurate.

But all things considered she reeks of a bad ending. I'll stick with nicole and not that bitchy picks professor+research over us.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018

But all things considered she reeks of a bad ending. I'll stick with nicole and not that bitchy picks professor+research over us.
you will simply have to wait to find out...

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019

Actually I do agree with you on that. I'm going to stick with Nicole as well cause I don't really trust Caroline even though she is very beautiful and I will certainly keep fucking her until things go wrong with her again.

But Nicole is pretty open with us and I don't think she lies to us either and I believe she is being truthful when she tells us how much she is into us.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Actually I do agree with you on that. I'm going to stick with Nicole as well cause I don't really trust Caroline even though she is very beautiful and I will certainly keep fucking her until things go wrong with her again.

But Nicole is pretty open with us and I don't think she lies to us either and I believe she is being truthful when she tells us how much she is into us.
Hmmm, That thinking face makes me Think that I am wrong about Nicole not lying to us. I'd also forgotten that she knows the white hair girl so those two are in some kind of conspiracy with or possibly against the MC??

• Wow
Reactions: danteworks

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Hmmm, That thinking face makes me Think that I am wrong about Nicole not lying to us. I'd also forgotten that she knows the white hair girl so those two are in some kind of conspiracy with or possibly against the MC??
Now that I think of it, the mc only recently started seeing this girl around the time Nicole tried to hook the mc up with his sister.

Maybe the reason is to get him to become depraved? Him fucking the sister in a loving way wouldn't be depraved that's why she interrupted and suggested a more debauched way to go about it.

Last edited:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
What if she's researching depravity and considers the mc a test subject?
That could be but do you remember, I think it was the white hair girl who said it, saying that the MC has forgotten who he was. Could the white hair girl possibly be related to the MC and they were lovers at some point in time as well? So that is why she is so keen on getting the MC to be with Amanda and Kaira. And Nicole is helping in that way.

Or maybe the white hair girl is from the future and she is the daughter of the MC and Kaira?

Also the white hair girl keeps mentioning that the MC would fall into depravity but still could find a way to redeem himself so I feel like the white hair girl knows a lot about depravity already.

Did you notice also that part with Caroline when you take her to the private jet where she says: "Let me ride you, one last time." I started thinking that is it possible that the white haired girl is actually telling Caroline that she can't stay with the MC.

Remember at the spa Caroline told the MC that she had a nightmare where the MC regretted having even known her? Could that have been a nightmare from the white hair girl? And she told her that would be the outcome if she stayed with him?

This is going to get my brain spinning in circles if I keep thinking about it. :LOL:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/scripts/stories/cowgirl_2.rpy, line 3)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/resort/resort.rpyc", line 2, in script call
  File "scripts/Veronica+Olivia/gym.rpyc", line 418, in script call
  File "scripts/Veronica+Olivia/uni.rpyc", line 189, in script call
  File "scripts/Veronica+Olivia/trainer.rpyc", line 389, in script call
  File "scripts/Veronica+Olivia/trainer.rpyc", line 156, in script call
  File "scripts/Veronica+Olivia/uni.rpyc", line 287, in script call
  File "scripts/Veronica+Olivia/uni.rpyc", line 544, in script call
  File "scripts/Veronica+Olivia/uni.rpyc", line 573, in script call
  File "scripts/stories/cowgirl_2.rpyc", line 3, in script
  File "C:\Agames\Harem Games\Depravity\Depravity-0.58_early_release-pc_fixed\Depravity-0.58_early_release-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Agames\Harem Games\Depravity\Depravity-0.58_early_release-pc_fixed\Depravity-0.58_early_release-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2057, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "C:\Agames\Harem Games\Depravity\Depravity-0.58_early_release-pc_fixed\Depravity-0.58_early_release-pc\renpy\python.py", line 692, in py_compile
    raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/scripts/stories/cowgirl_2.rpy, line 3)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Depravity | The Great Tease 0.58_early_release
Wed Sep 16 15:40:56 2020

Jul 18, 2019
Hey Guys

my game cash on next day and is cash close windwos can restat game and bug is on .. sorry for bad eng ....
the game closes when I click on the bed at night, not playable at the moment !!! :mad:
Me too...
from the changelog:

Before the main menu, you will see a number with text entry. You need to enter the number you see plus 5 and that will be the password. For example, if you see 4, you would enter 9.

if you dont enter the correct number, the game will close. its some bullshit, idk why its a thing, but whatever.

fsrgjmdcgh,m.png

number is random, just add 5 and slam enter

Lilsmkr

Nov 24, 2019
from the changelog:

Before the main menu, you will see a number with text entry. You need to enter the number you see plus 5 and that will be the password. For example, if you see 4, you would enter 9.

if you dont enter the correct number, the game will close. its some bullshit, idk why its a thing, but whatever.

number is random, just add 5 and slam enter
i was starting to wonder what the point of that random number was for. Is it to like debug the game or something?

John Doit

Jun 26, 2018
Hey guys... Is there any kind of popularity poll for the characters? I imagine there is on Patreon or Discord, can somebody share results? I'm really curious about it... I'm honestly having a reaaaally difficult time choosing a personal favourite... I mean... Camille is really up there, love her suffered girl character (even if she is half horse, come on dante, you could have made that a little smaller, but oh well... beggars can't be choosers)

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Hey guys... Is there any kind of popularity poll for the characters? I imagine there is on Patreon or Discord, can somebody share results? I'm really curious about it... I'm honestly having a reaaaally difficult time choosing a personal favourite... I mean... Camille is really up there, love her suffered girl character (even if she is half horse, come on dante, you could have made that a little smaller, but oh well... beggars can't be choosers)
They're all pretty close. Look at the tag poll on patreon

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
The random number isn't a debug or an accident. It's there to catch you out. It's a form of DRM.

If you don't complete the problem (by adding 5 to the number) the game closes when you try to sleep. Don't be an idiot. Read the Change Log.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Me reading about Tifa in the changelog: Yaaaay!
Me playing the Tifa-content: No...i'm sorry i can't do this to Cloud, i'm loyal to the ship BUT the graphic is sooo good it's almost like the Remake's graphic...BUT i can't! i'm loyal to Cloti, i won't cuck Cloud!

T.T

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes