Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Posted on Patreon:

Hello everyone!
I'm excited to share with you the latest and greatest version of Depravity, version 0.58. There are many new exciting things to do with our favourite ladies with a nice balance of trip content and other content.
Here is some of the new stuff!
  • New juicy trip content featuring many of your favourite characters - some expected and some less so!
  • Additional Nicole content on the couch, go say hi to her in the afternoon!
  • Revisiting past characters - meet Angelina in the private pool!
  • A new face/s ?? Go visit the public pool in the resort, I'm sure you'll be surprised!
  • Belle's password is
The early release is available now, and the mecha tier has been published again now that the beta period is over.
I am, of course, also doing the art book special! The Art of Depravity, a nice magazine style art book with exclusive character art and character profiles is available for free as a bonus through mecha+ patron tiers. You can read more about it

Nov 4, 2018
Anyone having trouble installing on android? Says " app not installed "
When it says that its due to an internal memory issue,
The system doesn't think you have enough storage to install so it fails to do so.

When its an android version issue it'll usually say "there was a problem parsing the package".

Larzeranna

Jul 5, 2020
No offense Dante. I Iike the game, like the chicks, like the renders etc etc, but this update was pretty poor. The cock-teasing and story stuff is getting a bit out of hand with its length and detail that's unnecessary. Kaira, Amanda and Nicole had 0 decent content. Caroline's a consolation prize at best.

Kaira's been teased for far too long at this point. The purpose is pretty blatant and part of why I've yet to sub on Patreon.

These are just my thoughts but I hope you'll cut back on the excessive and meandering story content, and provide more sexual content.

Reactions: Stormeagle

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
No offense Dante. I Iike the game, like the chicks, like the renders etc etc, but this update was pretty poor. The cock-teasing and story stuff is getting a bit out of hand with its length and detail that's unnecessary. Kaira, Amanda and Nicole had 0 decent content. Caroline's a consolation prize at best.

Kaira's been teased for far too long at this point. The purpose is pretty blatant and part of why I've yet to sub on Patreon.

These are just my thoughts but I hope you'll cut back on the excessive and meandering story content, and provide more sexual content.
Did you even read what the version name is? Ask for a refund if you didn't likeni5.

Larzeranna

Jul 5, 2020
Did you even read what the version name is? Ask for a refund if you didn't likeni5.
I did. However, my point still stands.

Again, I like a lot about the game overall. It's one of the better ones out there, but it's really beginning to drag and has been for a little while. As I said above these are just my thoughts.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes