Leon Blaze

Dec 3, 2019
If MC has only lust for Kaira and no feelings, then you're really torturing her. Somewhat just like Amanda was doing to him, just because of social barriers she didn't act on her feelings and made it very complicated.......If MC really has feelings for Kaira then its really a high time for confessions.

Just saying all this because it's heart breaking...like the beach scene where they ditched Kaira and she couldn't do anything but crying or like that restaurant scene where that fat fuck insulted Kaira and well WHY THE FUCK MC REACTED SO LATE, I wanted to punch a hole in that asshole the moment he came near her.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Also, I hope that they have the player buy upgrades for Nicole. They have been teasing upgrading her breast implants and bimbofication for the whole game. I hope that story gets added.
Honestly I'm already at the point where I dislike Nicole intensely so hope there is either an option not to go further bimbo or to ditch her.

Edgar0210

Aug 25, 2018
Help, where is Kiara?
I just download the Android V8 version, and in the very first mission when you have to get Nicole phone, it said i got to talk to Kiara in the afternoon but she is anywhere, where can i find her?

Sam173

Dec 26, 2019
i am new to this game, about the mind control tag... how much content does it have and is it a main part of the game?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
i am new to this game, about the mind control tag... how much content does it have and is it a main part of the game?
Not very much definite MC, there's an option to use a supernaturally powerful aphrodisiac on one of the girls, plus some of the non-canon side stories. The overarching arc of the mystery girl with white hair might have something to do with that too, but as I said she's a mystery, we don't know what her deal is yet.

D

Deleted member 1310400

Just played this game for the first time today and i just have to say that the attack on titan scene was probably the most ive ever laughed while playing one of these games xD especially with that music too

hans_meier

Nov 27, 2019
I have a small problem with the soundtracks, danteworks.
The problem is, that when you listen to music with lyrics and try to read a text at the same time, it's kinda hard to keep anything from it. Especially if it's not your mothertounge.
Maybe you should switch to instrumentals.

The first occurance of that is actually the first rap when you meet Vincent for the first time.
It's rather hard to concentrate on the written text there :l

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
The problem is, that when you listen to music with lyrics and try to read a text at the same time, it's kinda hard to keep anything from it. Especially if it's not your mothertounge.

The first occurance of that is actually the first rap when you meet Vincent for the first time.

but its the perfect song!

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016

I agree it can be hard but you also have the option to open up the mixer and just turn the game down for a bit.

Reactions: Hermit76
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes