HornyMonkey753

Nov 4, 2018
I was looking through the thread to see if anyone else had my issue during the trip but I'm not seeing any other reports on it. I go onto the trip just fine but on the plane at some point Amanda goes to say a thing and the game freezes. It does not actually stop responding the text just seems that it wont continue progressing. As I can go backwards in the story a few steps and return to it and still it stops and wont go forward.

Anyone have any idea's on how to fix said issue?

Rixto003

Jun 2, 2018
Any chance someone still has a save file from right before the plane trip? My save kind of broke and autosave doesn't take back enough :(

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Just played the latest Update and have to say it just ruined what used to be a good game for me.
I was never that fond of the MC to start with that Moldel tends to look dopy in a lot of scene's
but the last update and its latest Installment on the teacher Veronica and the professor Olivia and I'm now looking for another game because these two storys alone killed this game in for me atleast.
I know some will definatly disagree and they have every right too this is just my opinion after all.
But the teacher part
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I always thought he came across as a bit of a dick especialy in these two roots but he's now moved up the ranks to become just another asshole MC except in his case he's also got a sometimes dopey face.
That ok I played asshole MC's before I can just about put up with that for the sake of an otherwise good Incest type story.
but then I played the MC v Olivia part
great now she should be feeling gratitude to the MC and here's a chance for him to change the dynamic of their relationship and he do's just that.
Was it to possibly to friendlier terms win her round maybe date her add her to his harem.?
erm NO the exact opposite infact now we gone to the dark side.
I am so off this game now that I'm not even gonna bother to see what you may or may not have done that might be knew on the trip path.
I'm far too worried my MC may have turned into a dopey looking version of Ted bundy.

good luck with the game all the best bye from me.
Just Sayin.

• Angry
Reactions: Ser Lordypants

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Just played the latest Update and have to say it just ruined what used to be a good game for me.
I was never that fond of the MC to start with that Moldel tends to look dopy in a lot of scene's
but the last update and its latest Installment on the teacher Veronica and the professor Olivia and I'm now looking for another game because these two storys alone killed this game in for me atleast.
I know some will definatly disagree and they have every right too this is just my opinion after all.
But the teacher part
I always thought he came across as a bit of a dick especialy in these two roots but he's now moved up the ranks to become just another asshole MC except in his case he's also got a sometimes dopey face.
That ok I played asshole MC's before I can just about put up with that for the sake of an otherwise good Incest type story.
but then I played the MC v Olivia part
great now she should be feeling gratitude to the MC and here's a chance for him to change the dynamic of their relationship and he do's just that.
Was it to possibly to friendlier terms win her round maybe date her add her to his harem.?
erm NO the exact opposite infact now we gone to the dark side.
I am so off this game now that I'm not even gonna bother to see what you may or may not have done that might be knew on the trip path.
I'm far too worried my MC may have turned into a dopey looking version of Ted bundy.

good luck with the game all the best bye from me.
Just Sayin.
The Veronica and Olivia parts are commission stories from one of Dante's patrons, and are very much not canon. The way things go there shouldn't be taken to have any impact on how the 'real' MC is with the rest of the girls.

Reactions: Ser Lordypants

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I knew someone would point out there not by the DEV they were commisions and not cannon but the simple fact is they were added to the game AS IS.
So they basically they have the DEV's aproval.
Even though they may not be cannon the character change in them kills fun for me
So canon or not, out of character or not thats just not an MC i can or won't to play.
again No offence to the DEV or game and those that like and enjoy this game just sadly that is nolonger me

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
If a man doesn't like it, he doesn't like it. It is an emotional response that won't be changed by appealing to logos. But it is also true that the Olivia content is wild, and I am so conscious of that I warned my patrons ahead of time!

Last edited:
Reactions: LWtbo

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I was looking through the thread to see if anyone else had my issue during the trip but I'm not seeing any other reports on it. I go onto the trip just fine but on the plane at some point Amanda goes to say a thing and the game freezes. It does not actually stop responding the text just seems that it wont continue progressing. As I can go backwards in the story a few steps and return to it and still it stops and wont go forward.

Anyone have any idea's on how to fix said issue?
You will have to provide more information. Put yourself in my shoes :)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I knew someone would point out there not by the DEV they were commisions and not cannon but the simple fact is they were added to the game AS IS.
So they basically they have the DEV's aproval.
Even though they may not be cannon the character change in them kills fun for me
So canon or not, out of character or not thats just not an MC i can or won't to play.
again No offence to the DEV or game and those that like and enjoy this game just sadly that is nolonger me
So don't play those parts then? It's not fucking difficult. But going on about how you're worried the MC is becoming a psycho when you know that those parts are outside of the continuity of the main game is really dishonest.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
tried to aim for a silent movie feel
I would have said Montage myself. Several people have been confused by it though, I wonder if there is a way to signpost it? One person not getting it can probably be ignored, but when multiple people start reacting it's a hint something may be wrong.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I would have said Montage myself. Several people have been confused by it though, I wonder if there is a way to signpost it? One person not getting it can probably be ignored, but when multiple people start reacting it's a hint something may be wrong.
i only remember 2 in a few updates so far

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes