yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
so ya, tried to play it again, way to get money is way to grindy. Half of the people on here want to enjoy story line and wack it. Not try to figure out this math bullshit(pardon the language but really pisses ya off) Was thinking about supporting but cant get through game (other good ones like harem hotel etc have ways around it)

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
so ya, tried to play it again, way to get money is way to grindy. Half of the people on here want to enjoy story line and wack it. Not try to figure out this math bullshit(pardon the language but really pisses ya off) Was thinking about supporting but cant get through game (other good ones like harem hotel etc have ways around it)
you ever invested before? The mechanism is quite rewarding

• Angry
Reactions: makcim334

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
nope and a lot of people probably havent. Just takes too much time to use, most people would get bored/angry/annoyed at it.
a good chance to be more financially literate then! Read the OP for a guide on what to do to make money here, and in real life.

• Angry
Reactions: makcim334

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
a good chance to be more financially literate then! Read the OP for a guide on what to do to make money here, and in real life.

dont have time for that, I save my money at home. Never trusted banks since they stole my inheritance from my fathers side. I didnt go through math much during school. Went the history, english, and geography route. What might be easy to understand for you as your "financially literate" abilities doesnt mean everyone else has a head for numbers or had the same education. Perhaps making it easier for others will help improve the overall game. Just my two cents, but telling someone something and them listening and changing things is like telling an alcoholic not to drink. Chances are you wont change it

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
If you want easy money, it's fairly simple, just involves a text editor, assuming you're on PC.

Go to the game/scripts/cafe folder.
Rename "cafeJob.rpyc" to "cafeJob.backup"
Open up cafeJob.rpy using a text editor (like Notepad)
Find the line $ cash += 50
Add a few more zeroes (like 50000) I don't recommend going higher than 50000.
Save and close the text editor.
Start the game, load your save game, and work at the cafe in the morning, and you now should be $50,000 richer.

Reactions: unkown3

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
If you want easy money, it's fairly simple, just involves a text editor, assuming you're on PC.

Go to the game/scripts/cafe folder.
Rename "cafeJob.rpyc" to "cafeJob.backup"
Open up cafeJob.rpy using a text editor (like Notepad)
Find the line $ cash += 50
Add a few more zeroes (like 50000) I don't recommend going higher than 50000.
Save and close the text editor.
Start the game, load your save game, and work at the cafe in the morning, and you now should be $50,000 richer.

my game folder does not have a scripts/cafe folder after going into it

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I can't see how money is a problem in this game. With Bogdanoff able to increase and decrease the prices, and with waiting a few days you can make thousands out of a 100 dollars. I for one have 10 million or something now.

joypinse

May 5, 2018
woow there was a lot of negativiy about the last update
noone is happy when updates mess with savegames but long time forum user should be used to this...
dont wanna scare one of the best devs here away
i love this game and also the soundtrack is one of the best
the humor is really rare

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes