matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
hmm, last played in dez.2k19.
saves work fine for me, but for my taste a little bit content in the last update so far.
maybe i oversight content in this time...but Dante god work so far, i love it :love:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Error 403: Download session is invalid - every single download from any game
Weird, just tried and could download a game without problems a minute ago. You sure it is not something with your isp, your country blocking Nopy or anti virus program?

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
Weird, just tried and could download a game without problems a minute ago. You sure it is not something with your isp, your country blocking Nopy or anti virus program?
nope, everything should be in order, my country doesn't block anything, we have full freedom and my anti virus isn't blocking anything else so

babilon29

Sep 5, 2017
The game looks interesting, but before I download it
A QUESTION!!!
Is the incest built into the game? Or does it need a patch, and if so where do I get it?

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Well my last save did not work either in the trip, but the one I made a little bit earlier in that content did. With a little luck an earlier autosave from last time should also work if you did map events first. Yeah agreed the having to switch between trip and map does not really work nicely, but it is what it is.

My saves worked just fine. I dont have any issues with the saves.

My issue is with the fucking developer putting a To Be Continued this is the end of this patch on 0.56, and then on 0.57 it says the same in the exact same place and then gives me a message "If you want to see the new content, cheat your ass away form the story, watch it and the come back"

Ruins continuity, ruins inmersion, and its just lazy

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
what's new in olivia's content? the menu for her looks the same as before
Edit: had to go to the hack sector and click the no olivia content button to fix it

Last edited:
Reactions: Mondoblasto

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
using v0.57c, loaded a save from v0.56c played through Amanda alternative route - using hack menu.
Played it through until it took me to map. going through Treasured Memories - trying to goto Page 3 got error.
attached traceback file

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
problem with download links

filmesfm asks for signing or it seems to be tracking location showing seeds and IP's... have no idea what's going on, what happened to uploads into known simple websites?

filesupload has a problem with seeding, because it shows it will take about 5 hours even after a couple of minutes.

mega is the worst place to download from because it has a download limit, people need to stop using it period. it's just not as good as the others for free content. the solution of "wait 5 hours" isn't realstic, also the "just close the program and it will resume after a restart" isn't effective.

NOPY hasn't been working forever now, I think the site is just dead.

I can't really complain since this game is free, just wanted to point this out...
Mega works best for most people besides the download limit and depending from where you are the limit is 5GB which is enough to download some games from here, Nopy also works completly fine but has hickups to high traffic times. Mega, Nopy and Workupload are pretty much the only ones that have a usefull download speed, the rest is either slow as fuck or locks people out, like zippy for example.

Reactions: x32

TouchFluffyTail

Sep 22, 2017
using v0.57c, loaded a save from v0.56c played through Amanda alternative route - using hack menu.
Played it through until it took me to map. going through Treasured Memories - trying to goto Page 3 got error.
attached traceback file
Indeed, the error could be easily reproduced. However, after all the remaining content is finished, the game will allow to access page 3

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Hi everyone, thanks for the comments so far. People seem to be enjoying the game and that’s great. For any issue with the trip and going back to the map, all those issues would disappear the day I finish the trip content. However, I can’t rush it all out because It Would burn me out and bore me. So occasionally I will do side characters and other content to make it fun for myself. Next patch should be more trip content. Development time may Sometimes seem slow to you all because I can only work on the game during weekends.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I can't start the trip. I already bought it. The guide still says I need to buy it. I tried to talk Kaira and Amanda after bought it and there is nothing. There is only 'talk' choice and they don't say anything about trip. I'm stucked 100%

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I can't start the trip. I already bought it. The guide still says I need to buy it. I tried to talk Kaira and Amanda after bought it and there is nothing. There is only 'talk' choice and they don't say anything about trip. I'm stucked 100%
Looks like you haven’t bought it fully

amrod89

Jun 30, 2018
I'm so confused as to what was new after the last patch. Besides the alternate Amanda route using the hack (which crashes the game after trying to go past page 3 in the memories) and the side girls stories. Is there nothing else?

DZ666

Mar 3, 2020
Needs a warning to mute the music before starting.
Enjoying it otherwise, though. Hope it continues chugging along.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes