7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Well you're the one who went on telling us about how you don't like incest game and bla bla bla on a thread of an incest game
i mean don't like it, don't play it, i don't see what's so difficult about it :WaitWhat:
Again that's not what my comment was focused on, since the option to play with the family as roommates and a Landlady makes it playable to me.
What WAS my focus was the apparent need to use the word "Landlady" in every sentence.
My comment was simply a polite suggestion to alter that really, which might maybe improve the games experience for all?

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Again that's not what my comment was focused on, since the option to play with the family as roommates and a Landlady makes it playable to me.
What WAS my focus was the apparent need to use the word "Landlady" in every sentence.
My comment was simply a polite suggestion to alter that really, which might maybe improve the games experience for all?
I'm a bit short on time these days. This sounds quite important for you. If you'd like you could help me code a solution.

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
Thats unusual here to get a reply with such a dripping patronizing and clearly condescending tone, and just loaded with sarcasm, I cant HELP but reply.

Sometimes, and I know it's rare but I do happen to MISS a tag titled incest, not often mind you, since as I previously mentioned, I do not care for them.
That's not even the point at all, it was the NAME Landlady said in every. single. sentence.
But thanks for focusing on something trivial by comparison to what I was truly focusing on, and cherry-picking through everything I typed out, just to have something to gripe about.
No condescending tone and no sarcasm. After all English isn't my first language. So maybe some misunderstanding. I apologize for that. :)

I saw "dec23, 2019" on your profile and with your post, I concluded that you haven't played many incest games.
And in your reply, it seems you played this one "accidentally".
I wanted to say that the flaw you mentionned was quite common in those games, unfortunately.

In fact there are two types of incest games :
- the ones where incest is just an option and the dialogues are ok in both versions (you might like them ;) )
- the ones that are meant to be played in incest mode from the start and the dev don't really mind how silly those games are in the raw version.

So I agree with you, the dev could have fixed that with a little effort.
But maybe he doesn't care, thinking that only the depraved incest lovers like us would play it. I don't know.

Edit : there's still hope.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
While it would be pretty simple to fix in principle, going through all the old script to apply that fix to each and every time we talk to Amanda (and Kaira too) could take a few hours that could otherwise be spend working on new scenes. I'm not sure that would be worth it when most people are probably not going to leave her as 'landlady' anyway.

Reactions: Kingvlad

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
While it would be pretty simple to fix in principle, going through all the old script to apply that fix to each and every time we talk to Amanda (and Kaira too) could take a few hours that could otherwise be spend working on new scenes. I'm not sure that would be worth it when most people are probably not going to leave her as 'landlady' anyway.
I'm not going to change anything lol.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I'm a bit short on time these days. This sounds quite important for you. If you'd like you could help me code a solution.
Oh I truly wish I could help.
I am far from a coder =, though I never thought it would have been much of an issue to leave out the word that is used in practically every sentence, maybe it could be said every third or something?
I am just saying that even if it is in its original text that's a lot of titles, calling her Mom or Landlady in every sentence seems overly redundant don't you think?
Imagine this if you will
Hey Bob how is it going?
I was thinking Bob, that we should talk more often.
I am glad we are talking now Bob, it's pleasant.
So Bob how is the weather there, oh and Bob say hi to your wife.
Now, Bob, I have to go, but Bob keep in touch.
That's pretty much how it is from my point of view.
ALSO I would like to point out that this is a good game regardless, or I would have just stopped playing it and moved on to something else.
As I mentioned a couple of times before, I am just trying to offer some constructive criticism from a player's point of view.

• Angry

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
No condescending tone and no sarcasm. After all English isn't my first language. So maybe some misunderstanding. I apologize for that. :)

I saw "dec23, 2019" on your profile and with your post, I concluded that you haven't played many incest games.
And in your reply, it seems you played this one "accidentally".
I wanted to say that the flaw you mentionned was quite common in those games, unfortunately.

In fact there are two types of incest games :
- the ones where incest is just an option and the dialogues are ok in both versions (you might like them ;) )
- the ones that are meant to be played in incest mode from the start and the dev don't really mind how silly those games are in the raw version.

So I agree with you, the dev could have fixed that with a little effort.
But maybe he doesn't care, thinking that only the depraved incest lovers like us would play it. I don't know.

Edit : there's still hope.
Oh I mentioned to the developer that it really IS a good game, and I do enjoy it with the Landlady path of dialog, and even though there was WAS too much of her name being said every sentence, perhaps in the future, when more scenes and dialog are being created, there can be less of her title being used when it doesn't really need to be, saves on the typing at that so its a win-win for him and people like myself I would say

• Angry

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
This game apparently doesn't take place on any planet we know of. We've apparently been in some sort of void this whole time lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I would guess the fact there is no sky or stars (just a solid all solid black sky), it's a bit of a failed attempt of humour but vastly better than all the other posts so far on this page so I guess that's a win?
I guess he's never been in a brightly lit city at night then. You can't see the stars.

Reactions: bobmonk

Nickis

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2020
Hi guys, sorry to bother, the game looks really good but when i try to install the apk on Android i keep getting the error "Parse Error: There was a problem parsing the package", does anyone know the cause? Tried both versions already. Thanks anyway and have a good day

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
How much content is there at the moment? I mean in hours approx, i'm about to download the game, but i might be better off wait for the next update, since the last one was more than 2 months ago, it may drop anytime soon. But i probably got enough content till the next update from the start. I got too much time on my hand in this damn quarantine. ._.

Reactions: danteworks

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
How much content is there at the moment? I mean in hours approx, i'm about to download the game, but i might be better off wait for the next update, since the last one was more than 2 months ago, it may drop anytime soon. But i probably got enough content till the next update from the start. I got too much time on my hand in this damn quarantine. ._.
have fun!

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes