Corvair

Jun 26, 2020
Am I mistaken, or are there no new action scenes for Amanda or Kira or Nicole in .58?
As far as I can make out, you are not mistaken; The only girl to get any action on my playthrough (my save still worked) during the new content was Caroline, even though I wasn't really hot on that - the game just railroaded me into it.

Reactions: Agent York Morgan

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
So true to his word Dev abandoned Android. That's a shame I don't have time for PC hardly ever. I really enjoyed this game too. Well Dev, good luck. I think this is where we have to part ways until I have more time on my hands. (Probably not until after pandemic). I was a Patreon in the past but I haven't been for a while so you're not going to be missing anything. Just good luck and know I've very much enjoyed the game while I was able to play it and will recommend it to others.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I don't make android because it creates a lot of troubles and most of my playerbase has a pc to play on anyway

• Love
Reactions: Kingvlad

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
too ideal appearance, in my opinion there is not enough hair below, a little old age. They are all the same age
If you want the character models to look the age, then Honey Select aduilt games such as Depravity are probably not for you.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes