frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
As far as I can make out, you are not mistaken; The only girl to get any action on my playthrough (my save still worked) during the new content was Caroline, even though I wasn't really hot on that - the game just railroaded me into it.
I love Caroline the only problem with her is that I feel like she is just going to break my heart again.

dmnkquake

Mar 27, 2020
Does anyone else have the problem where you go to talk to Kaira and it takes you to your room and doesn't leave but the dialogue keeps going?

sfgrtv

Jul 23, 2018
hey guys i'd just start the game and it crash when i try to go to sleep does anyone know how to fix this problem?

ilyaslover

Mar 22, 2020
bug that activates when you went the alternate amanda route. will fix next version
Hello I cannot start the game (mac version) the game won't even start
I tried using the trick to run the windows version with the ren'py app but it says that the label start is missing how can I fix that ?

sfgrtv

Jul 23, 2018
I have this issue when i go to sleep in game the game just turn off. Anyone else have the same problem?
yes i have this one to and i really dont know how to solve this but it's reassure me that i'm not the only person who have this problem.

hott!e

Oct 17, 2019
Just finished playing this at rev0.57 and enjoyed it - content :) development of characters :) development of plot :giggle:.I will look forward to further developments. There is one scene that I did not understand (the demise (?) of Vincent) - perhaps I missed something.

Some points for all game developers (these relate to opportunities provided towards the current end of this game):
1. Private jets are OK for short journeys but they fly lower (which is bumpy), usually have a shorter range (on longer journeys you waste time having to land to refuel), have poor or no steward/ess service, and have much poorer entertainment systems than the average long-haul 777, 880 and similar. Its better to travel on a scheduled business or first class flight! Also usually you are flying with the boss and he wants talk about work all the time.
2. Luxury hotel suites are great (I once got lost in mine) but glass-walled bathrooms are an embarrassment when you want to go to the toilet. The solution is to turn off the air conditioning and turn on the shower as hot as possible, hoping it causes thick condensation on the glass windows. Leaving the aircon on usually sucks the humidity out of the bathroom.

I look forward to the next development of this game.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
If you don't want problems with your game get it from patreon for free. The files on this site I can't guarantee are working

Reactions: ltpika

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Just finished playing this at rev0.57 and enjoyed it - content :) development of characters :) development of plot :giggle:.I will look forward to further developments. There is one scene that I did not understand (the demise (?) of Vincent) - perhaps I missed something.

Some points for all game developers (these relate to opportunities provided towards the current end of this game):
1. Private jets are OK for short journeys but they fly lower (which is bumpy), usually have a shorter range (on longer journeys you waste time having to land to refuel), have poor or no steward/ess service, and have much poorer entertainment systems than the average long-haul 777, 880 and similar. Its better to travel on a scheduled business or first class flight! Also usually you are flying with the boss and he wants talk about work all the time.
2. Luxury hotel suites are great (I once got lost in mine) but glass-walled bathrooms are an embarrassment when you want to go to the toilet. The solution is to turn off the air conditioning and turn on the shower as hot as possible, hoping it causes thick condensation on the glass windows. Leaving the aircon on usually sucks the humidity out of the bathroom.

I look forward to the next development of this game.
Ur playin an old version

Abcdefinition

Mar 9, 2019
That could be but do you remember, I think it was the white hair girl who said it, saying that the MC has forgotten who he was. Could the white hair girl possibly be related to the MC and they were lovers at some point in time as well? So that is why she is so keen on getting the MC to be with Amanda and Kaira. And Nicole is helping in that way.

Or maybe the white hair girl is from the future and she is the daughter of the MC and Kaira?

Also the white hair girl keeps mentioning that the MC would fall into depravity but still could find a way to redeem himself so I feel like the white hair girl knows a lot about depravity already.

Did you notice also that part with Caroline when you take her to the private jet where she says: "Let me ride you, one last time." I started thinking that is it possible that the white haired girl is actually telling Caroline that she can't stay with the MC.

Remember at the spa Caroline told the MC that she had a nightmare where the MC regretted having even known her? Could that have been a nightmare from the white hair girl? And she told her that would be the outcome if she stayed with him?

This is going to get my brain spinning in circles if I keep thinking about it. :LOL:
I rather stick with slutty nicole, than caroline that dump u one time and not fulfilling her reason for leaving the mc

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Depravity [v0.58.1] Dante

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.74 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.72 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.07 GB
Compressed Size Mac: 1.05 GB