Johndoe990

Sep 1, 2019
Wow 0.59 is now public, damn this is professional, wish those big ass corporations could be like that. Some pepole are excited because of some big AAA crap, I'm excited for projects like this, thank you.

Reactions: danteworks

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
During "The Trip"...
1) before going to the fancy restaurant, when Kaira getting is a makeover by Nicole and then they're dressing up... and
2) a series of screens showing Amanda in the Hotel (I think)...
there is no text showing at all, it's just a slideshow of images. The text resumes with the MC arriving at the restaurant.
I assume that's intended? Nice touch, if so, but wanted to be sure I didn't have some corrupted script file.

Reactions: danteworks

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
During "The Trip"...
1) before going to the fancy restaurant, when Kaira getting is a makeover by Nicole and then they're dressing up... and
2) a series of screens showing Amanda in the Hotel (I think)...
there is no text showing at all, it's just a slideshow of images. The text resumes with the MC arriving at the restaurant.
I assume that's intended? Nice touch, if so, but wanted to be sure I didn't have some corrupted script file.
Intended.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

BadBear

Feb 22, 2020
Sooo~.... uhmmm. The hotfix (v0.59 hotfix) doesn't work for me sadly. None of my saves from 0.58 and earlier work with the 0.59 hotfix version. Just keeps getting the same error. So I tried loading them up in the 0.58 version, and they all do work in that version. I tried looking for saves here, but still the same issue. I guess I need to start over?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: I checked one last time save by save all the way from save page 1, and it seems that saves made prior to the trip work. But on the other hand saves made during the trip or made "after" the trip, --like going back to the map after finishing the available trip content--, don't work. That is interesting, isn't it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Nack.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Sooo~.... uhmmm. The hotfix (v0.59 hotfix) doesn't work for me sadly. None of my saves from 0.58 and earlier work with the 0.59 hotfix version. Just keeps getting the same error. So I tried loading them up in the 0.58 version, and they all do work in that version. I tried looking for saves here, but still the same issue. I guess I need to start over?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: I checked one last time save by save all the way from save page 1, and it seems that saves made prior to the trip work. But on the other hand saves made during the trip or made "after" the trip, --like going back to the map after finishing the available trip content--, don't work. That is interesting, isn't it?
I'm not sure how to solve it, but in the hacks menu via the computer, there is an option that can take you straight to the latest trip content - that's my alternative solution for now.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.59 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes