Mar 29, 2019
Really? Earn 3.000.000 ? -_-'

Getting money for the trip was already a pain in the ass but this is like 20 times the effort. Good lord.
earn money in this game is too ez lol
set the bbcoins to 10 (in the computer shop) buy alot then raise it by 200-500 (in the computer shop) sell and ez money

DarcWing55

Mar 30, 2021
Okay, maybe I did something wrong, but I started a new game and when I talk to Nicole to try and get her phone after she tells me she wants the new Idante, I go to sleep and when I wake up and try to leave the room the game throws an error and kicks me back to the main menu. I loaded several different saves from previous play throughs and all of them will play for a bit and then randomly throw this same error and kick me back to the main menu. How can I fix this? Or is this a Dev needs to fix issue?

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Okay, maybe I did something wrong, but I started a new game and when I talk to Nicole to try and get her phone after she tells me she wants the new Idante, I go to sleep and when I wake up and try to leave the room the game throws an error and kicks me back to the main menu. I loaded several different saves from previous play throughs and all of them will play for a bit and then randomly throw this same error and kick me back to the main menu. How can I fix this? Or is this a Dev needs to fix issue?
whats the error

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
anyone wana share save:KEK::4Head:sandbox to big to restart. wish more games input update points to continue off of

Dudeguybrah

Aug 20, 2018
Depravity-0.60-pc\Depravity-0.60-pc\Depravity-32.exe This file is being flagged as a Trojan on my anti virus. Cant exactly play the game if this is an infected file.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
The developer sees here on the site ?, first time I play this game, well the art and graphics are impeccable and the story is good, good and funny moments, but it would be possible in the future to add repeated option for sex with the girls when they are in home or at work? as is the case of the option kiss with Nicole there have other options of sex with the girls and with different dialogues depending on the level of relationship with the player, I hope you understood (English is not my native language xD), but continue with the excellent work is going very well.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Me too, my antivirus said this is the trojan file when i started running, any help?
Depravity-0.60-pc\Depravity-0.60-pc\Depravity-32.exe This file is being flagged as a Trojan on my anti virus. Cant exactly play the game if this is an infected file.
Guys, i don't know what anti-virus is yours, but i have paid anti-virus ( NORTON ) and everything seems to be okay, i checked right now all type serachs for vírus or malicious programs and it's safe to use.

May 9, 2020
Guys, i don't know what anti-virus is yours, but i have paid anti-virus ( NORTON ) and everything seems to be okay, i checked right now all type serachs for vírus or malicious programs and it's safe to use.
I just use microsoft windows defender, it keeps telling me the .exe file is trojan everytime, i don't know why

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes