danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
The point is to open the cyber club. That's all the content for the game this update.
And the trip. Please tell me you loaded the trip content.
...When the heck was that?? I think I missed an Amy H-scene, and I want it... can somebody give me the instructions to find sleeping Amy? Thank you!

Here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mind you, I progress to the next club tier as soon as possible to increase the income, so maybe I just cut myself off that way. Have you got any plans to make them permanent fixtures of the club? I'd love to have the option to go all the way with them.
It's in the intro to the cyber club quest line. U didn't miss it

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
It's in the intro to the cyber club quest line. U didn't miss it
Oh f**king shit. I DID miss it.

When talking to Vincent, if you choose "I got a few things I gotta do first" you disregard the sex scene with Amy. And the intro to the club features.

EDIT: ...Kind of makes sense why I thought I was thrown in without much of an explanation, haha...

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Oh f**king shit. I DID miss it.

When talking to Vincent, if you choose "I got a few things I gotta do first" you disregard the sex scene with Amy. And the intro to the club features.

EDIT: ...Kind of makes sense why I thought I was thrown in without much of an explanation, haha...
No you're wrong. I think. It plays regardless. Edit: nvmd I'm wrong. I fixed the code now thanks for letting me know.

Reactions: itfod

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
No you're wrong. I think. It plays regardless. Edit: nvmd I'm wrong. I fixed the code now thanks for letting me know.
All good. I'm just glad I wasn't totally mistaken, and my memory wasn't totally dying on me. :)

Fantastic game, Dante. Kinda hope we see some action with Jenny from the Ice Cream Palour too. And more Caroline! She's amazing! :D

Reactions: danteworks

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
I haven't played this game in years because there were no Amanda scenes for me as of the trip. Does anyone have the latest save file and what are the Amanda scenes as of the trip?
same here
she must be dead becasue there are never any content with her just other not so interesting bitches ;)

so in what YEAR will there be any Amanda content?
this is getting lame as hell
she is still the main character along with the MC.

Reactions: acondo

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
danteworks Sorry, m8. But I have the feeling you totally lost track of what you set out to do with this game. The entire vacation sequence was already stretching it (doesn't really fit in)... But the latest update is just too far out there. If you really have no clue how to move the story along? Just drop it all together. I mean, an update like this just isn't a solution. Listening to a few patrons doesn't mean you can keep them all aboard. You've lost me with this update, that's for sure. What's next? Are you going to introduce other jap. anime characters? Just because some patrons asked for it? And with what content? Nothing much like with the rest? You either didn't think things through from the start or you've got side tracked somewhere and can't find your way back anymore. You've created a basis for a great game, in the beginning. I'm sad you threw it all out of the window though. :cry:

Gl with this jumble. :unsure:

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
danteworks Sorry, m8. But I have the feeling you totally lost track of what you set out to do with this game. The entire vacation sequence was already stretching it (doesn't really fit in)... But the latest update is just too far out there. If you really have no clue how to move the story along? Just drop it all together. I mean, an update like this just isn't a solution. Listening to a few patrons doesn't mean you can keep them all aboard. You've lost me with this update, that's for sure. What's next? Are you going to introduce other jap. anime characters? Just because some patrons asked for it? And with what content? Nothing much like with the rest? You either didn't think things through from the start or you've got side tracked somewhere and can't find your way back anymore. You've created a basis for a great game, in the beginning. I'm sad you threw it all out of the window though. :cry:

Gl with this jumble. :unsure:
Interesting the update I deliver the kaira sex scene people lose interest. Maybe I should hold off more

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Interesting the update I deliver the kaira sex scene people lose interest. Maybe I should hold off more
It's not about a sex scene. It's about the progress of the story you set out to create. As a player you get aquainted with 3 women and a couple of side chars. But their story suddenly stops with a vacation, without fleshing things out. The Hucow scene, a sudden Tifa appearance and licking a youtube pussy (whatever the name is) just don't fit in atm, imho. I've got the feeling you've got totally side tracked and have no real idea how to procede with the initial story. But that's just my observation ofc. Maybe other folks are totally digging it. Great for them ... and you ofc!

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
It's not about a sex scene. It's about the progress of the story you set out to create. As a player you get aquainted with 3 women and a couple of side chars. But their story suddenly stops with a vacation, without fleshing things out. The Hucow scene, a sudden Tifa appearance and licking a youtube pussy (whatever the name is) just don't fit in atm, imho. I've got the feeling you've got totally side tracked and have no real idea how to procede with the initial story. But that's just my observation ofc. Maybe other folks are totally digging it. Great for them ... and you ofc!
The vacation was specifically to develop the story. So much ground was made in terms of kaira and Amanda and it's been generally received as so. But feedback noted.

Reactions: Jack-O

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
We finally had my sweet Kaira! The Cyber Club part was interesting. But without a doubt the best thing about this update was the scene with Kaira. She is incredibly adorable. Kaira, Amanda and Camille are my favorites.
Probably the one I like the least is Nicole. These types of characters are not much to my liking. As an unpopular opinion, I would have preferred to have a choice not to romance her at all.

I will only "ask" for one thing. I don't know what the plans are, but please don't force us to prostitute or make the main girls work at the club. I'm talking about Amanda, Kaira, Nicole, Caroline and Camile. Personally, I prefer it to stay the way it is. With characters from video games, anime or characters created exclusively to work in the club.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
We finally had my sweet Kaira! The Cyber Club part was interesting. But without a doubt the best thing about this update was the scene with Kaira. She is incredibly adorable. Kaira, Amanda and Camille are my favorites.
Probably the one I like the least is Nicole. These types of characters are not much to my liking. As an unpopular opinion, I would have preferred to have a choice not to romance her at all.

I will only "ask" for one thing. I don't know what the plans are, but please don't force us to prostitute or make the main girls work at the club. I'm talking about Amanda, Kaira, Nicole, Caroline and Camile. Personally, I prefer it to stay the way it is. With characters from video games, anime or characters created exclusively to work in the club.
Yes, no prostitution.

Last edited:

Kew Ball

Jun 8, 2021
Wow really? You drop 3mil on the club and lose everything? Just tell people that after earning around 4 million bucks they can quit working for more since all of a sudden your entire fortune gets stripped away and you no longer even have enough money to visit the only really good looking character in the story and buy a $2 coffee and forget about the bar. What is the point of the club? you have nothing to do all day and really nothing to do at the club, no real interaction with any of the other characters? this game just became boring as fuck in one update.

Reactions: danteworks
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes