itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Question; the game says that you can hire Nyx and Maya after you finish their content in this update, but they disappear from the hire list once it's done for me, and shifting to diamond prestige makes hiring a WIP tab. has anybody been bale to hire them past their content, or is that impossible right now?

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Question; the game says that you can hire Nyx and Maya after you finish their content in this update, but they disappear from the hire list once it's done for me, and shifting to diamond prestige makes hiring a WIP tab. has anybody been bale to hire them past their content, or is that impossible right now?
It's currently a bug where upgrading to diamond stops you from hiring people, so make sure to do all the hiring before you jump up. Where in the game doe sit say you should be able to? In either case, I've fixed the bug on my end and may roll it out or not depending on how big the issue is (which i don't think it is and it can wait till next version)

Reactions: itfod

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Anyone have a save right before the trip ends? All my saves are from after
just out of curiosity, why did you not make a save from before? I wrote very clearly to make a save before a certain point in the dialogue of the game. No blame. Just wondering. Is it because you only play for the visual scenes and dont care for the text?

S3XYYYY1

Feb 26, 2019
so im using a save from before the trip ends but when it goes back to open world im just gettings errors whener i click the phone or anything,probs messes something up myself lol. anyone got a save i could use?

kangyyy

Mar 29, 2021
"go to the shop on the computer to organise the trip"
is not working on

What do I do for end of the mission?

Archgetto79

Dec 9, 2019
Good Morning...
Can Someone Please Tell Me This???...: I Am Using A Save File With Everything Unlocked In This Updated Version, But I See This Message On All Of Them???... screenshot0001.png
So, What Do I Do???...

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes