albul

Jun 8, 2017
Either my save is bugged, or I am too stupid to find the new content. Don't know how to unlock the cyber club. Kaira phone hints says her content is complete. Checked on her in her room, nothing. Same for the other characters in the changelog. Anyone have some hints on how to see the new content?

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Either my save is bugged, or I am too stupid to find the new content. Don't know how to unlock the cyber club. Kaira phone hints says her content is complete. Checked on her in her room, nothing. Same for the other characters in the changelog. Anyone have some hints on how to see the new content?
previous instructions were to make a save before the conclusion of the trip. I may have to make that more clear to player. Load a trip save.

Reactions: albul

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
New update :cool: trap content :cry::cry::cry: is that avoidable? (do we get a warning)
You get an option to pursue trans content or not when the character reveals that she has a dick but it's done close to a sex scene iirc.

Reactions: BaasB

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Stupid question; how do we use the hint system again?? I remember it's connected to the phone, but I forget now.

I've purchased the club ($%(&*@^%, MY MONEY!!!!) but am trying to figure out how to advance, and am just trying things out now.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Stupid question; how do we use the hint system again?? I remember it's connected to the phone, but I forget now.

I've purchased the club ($%(&*@^%, MY MONEY!!!!) but am trying to figure out how to advance, and am just trying things out now.
no hints system after club purchase. You shouldnt need it.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Just saw this and it looks amazing can I ask the extent of the rape tag? Is it a choice done by the mc or unavoidable part of a backstory, or just unavoidable in general? Thanks

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes