Thalapathy

Apr 5, 2021
it seems i cant open this game i really want to play this game can someone please tell me what to do? i cklick on the game the window opens but instantly freezes and closes again.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
it seems i cant open this game i really want to play this game can someone please tell me what to do? i cklick on the game the window opens but instantly freezes and closes again.
Download from my patreon for genuine non compressed version

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
hi chaps - I've go the phone but I don't have a bitcoin app just a listing of the girls - how do I get the bitcoin app?

Mar 25, 2018
Hi Dante, when i click on the map, the game crashed. i try starting a new game, also the same issue

Capture.JPG

hi Dante, my game crash after this conversation. Can i know what is the solution?

I just pledge today cuz i wanted to play the latest version but somehow the game is bug.. so regret pledging

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Hi Dante, when i click on the map, the game crashed. i try starting a new game, also the same issue

View attachment 1362016

hi Dante, my game crash after this conversation. Can i know what is the solution?

I just pledge today cuz i wanted to play the latest version but somehow the game is bug.. so regret pledging
Read the patreon post you got the game from carefully.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Please let me know your thoughts on the new game!
Downloading the update now! Will only be able to play in another hour or so (still on the clock for work) but will let you know my thoughts once I've played the update! :D

How is game?
How much content?
I'm just tired of playing empty games :confused:
I obviously haven't played the update yet, but previous updates have been good and fulfilling. While not yet complete, I think it's a wonderful dame thus far.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
What the teacher name again? Im waiting for her update, is she got an update?
There's two teachers, Veronica and Oliva. Veronica is the platinum/white-haired one, Olivia is the blonde.

No idea on the update yet, I'll find out in a bit.

Also, question; where's your profile pic from??

we need to be able to make the girls preggo
God, I hope so! Soon, I hope! :D

Reactions: ariloxi

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Ah, just as we hit a bunch of new ATHs in the crypto market, Depravity has it's public release. Good timing, Dante. We are all gonna make it.
the new update contains a sober reminder of what happens when we fly too close to the sun...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: itfod
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes