danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
:cry::cry:

Great work on her soundtracks btw.
Something In The Water and San Francisco fit her scenes so perfectly!
Fast Cars for their reunion was also a great choice.

I love her storyline as well!
Although I usually prefer the more degenerate imouto wincest storylines,
there's just something about this one that completely won me over.
It's almost as if there IS something in the water. :LOL:

Keep up the amazing work!
Thank you, did you play version 0.59?

Aug 8, 2021
Thank you, did you play version 0.59?
Yes, I actually just finished 0.59 two days ago.
I've only stumbled upon this game about a week ago, so 0.59 is the first version I've played.
10/10 easily the best wincest game I've played! and I've played quite a bit.

I especially love this game's side characters!
Their scenes are hot AF and their storylines are well developed.
Most wincest games I've played only have a decent storyline for the mum and sis,
and the rest of the girls are just throw away characters with half-assed storylines and dialogue.

Despite this game's mum and sis storylines advancing slower than most, I've never once gotten impatient with it.
Due to also being well invested in the other girls' storylines, especially Caroline's and Nichole's.

Hoping we get scenes with Saffron and Nyx in future updates, as they're easily the two sexiest characters. :p:p

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I've only stumbled upon this game about a week ago, so 0.59 is the first version I've played.

Most wincest games I've played only have a decent storyline for the mum and sis,
and the rest of the girls are just throw away characters with half-assed storylines and dialogue.

Despite this game's mum and sis storylines advancing slower than most, I've never once gotten impatient with it.
Due to also being well invested in the other girls' storylines, especially Caroline's and Nichole's.

Hoping we get scenes with Saffron and Nyx in future updates, as they're easily the two sexiest characters. :p:p
If you are interested version 0.60 beta is out oh my patreon and has more content that you seek

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018

Also how did you stumble onto the game?

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
I'm looking forward to the update. Really want to see Kaira and the MC finally get to that step! Also, would love to see more Caroline. She seriously does it for me too.

...Actually, what the hell am I talking about?? I love Nicole too! :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, thanks again for the hard work!! Looking forward to the public release! :D

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I'm looking forward to the update. Really want to see Kaira and the MC finally get to that step! Also, would love to see more Caroline. She seriously does it for me too.

...Actually, what the hell am I talking about?? I love Nicole too! :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, thanks again for the hard work!! Looking forward to the public release! :D
cream pie reserved for preggo

Reactions: itfod

Tarock

Feb 21, 2018
This is the 17th. Game, PLEASE WATCH YOUR OP-LINKS PLEASE !!!!!
What do you have OP-Links for when i have to serch anyway

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
20210815220357079-2.jpg
Early Release is now available!
Hello everyone!
I am very happy to announce the release of the early release of version 0.60. This one's really big. For reference, the last update had 651 renders and 7 animations. This new version has 1194 new renders and 56 new animations. That's a lot!
There's a lot to explore too! You'll get to spend time with Kaira, Amy, Nyx, Maya, plus a lot more that you will find as you roam your way around a new feature on the map - the Cyber Club. Spend money on your cyber club - upgrade it to sell better drinks to make more money. As your club becomes more prestigious, famous guests will pop in to come check it out also.
To celebrate, I'm going to have BOTH and on special for the mecha tier and above!
The Artbooks both have exclusive art and writings. The main artbook focusses on art and character profiles, while the design book focusses on the philosophy and behind the scenes of the game.
Have at it! Play the early release

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Well you Kudos to Dante for his patreons, they are incredibly loyal, i mean it's already been a week since he realeased the game and no one has leaked it here

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes