RainbowRising

Feb 11, 2019
Is there any money Hacks?
And if there is how or where can I find it.
i dont think there's cheats but you can go to depravity folder > game > saves, so go to some save editor, personally i use "saveeditoronline" then drag and drop the save you want to mod, there you'll get option to edit how much money you have, i think is among the very first options named as "cash" so you just edit the value to how much you want and download the save, put in in "saves" folder and load it in game, if you want to mess around more stuff aside of cash(dont think there's much else you can mod for this game tho) i'd suggest making a backup if you break your save, or just get some in game money, then go to your laptop, reset bbc cost to 10, buy as much as you can with your phone and on next days increase the bbc value and sell, can repeat till you have all cash you need if you dont feel like using save editor

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
One you get the phone you can start investing in bitcoins, it takes like 5-10 min to be billionaire
I dunno I don't really get how to do the investing part and making money with it, but so far I've just grinded the part-time job to earn enough to buy what I need to advance the stories.

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
I dunno I don't really get how to do the investing part and making money with it, but so far I've just grinded the part-time job to earn enough to buy what I need to advance the stories.
Get the phone from the story events
Buy 1 or 2 bitcoins at the lowets price (the rise the price every time you buy them)
In the Laptop go tho favours and rise their selling price
Buy more with a low price
Rise the price with the laptop help
Sell them again
Repeat until you can buy a bit coin for $1-5 and then sell them for $100-1000

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You probably want to learn before you get to the part where you need like a million dollars. I wouldn't want to grind that out at the cafe! :ROFLMAO:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
You probably want to learn before you get to the part where you need like a million dollars. I wouldn't want to grind that out at the cafe! :ROFLMAO:
Seriously?! Damn, guess I gotta learn asap. So far the most expensive item I've had to grind was the camera equipment...and that shit wasn't cheap.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Seriously?! Damn, guess I gotta learn asap. So far the most expensive item I've had to grind was the camera equipment...and that shit wasn't cheap.
It's pretty simple. Just remember 'buy low, sell high', and that you can buy favours to raise or lower the price of BTC.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Dante — Today at 5:09 AM
any suggestions for some SIMP music?
So, no, quote from the discord channel.

No idea what is a SIMP music.
Strange he did not think to ask here to..

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2020
How exactly is the relationship with the trap, do you start out with a normal dude and he gets feminized or is he already a trap?

Also: is there pregnancy planned? that would be great

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
How exactly is the relationship with the trap, do you start out with a normal dude and he gets feminized or is he already a trap?

Also: is there pregnancy planned? that would be great
No, starts out appearing entirely female; the character is a trap in every sense of the word. It's not forced or anything, and it's pretty obvious pretty early as you follow their route.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
No, starts out appearing entirely female; the character is a trap in every sense of the word. It's not forced or anything, and it's pretty obvious pretty early as you follow their route.
The character identifies as male, but dresses like a female in order to entrap straight males into homosexual behaviors?

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
The character identifies as male, but dresses like a female in order to entrap straight males into homosexual behaviors?
Didn't realize the word included psychological motivations typically included amongst an individual, not an entire group.

In that case, the description in my post is a purely physical one.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Didn't realize the word included psychological motivations typically included amongst an individual, not an entire group.

In that case, the description in my post is a purely physical one.
Trap definitely has to include motivation since it is something one does.
So perhaps you meant someone who is trans rather than a trap? The two are very different.

• Angry
Reactions: genthrow
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes