Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Can someone please tell where I can find the trap its for research purposes I promise
Research? Are you planning on trapping them and taking them to a lab for study?

So far, I've only played one game with an actual futa character. A Science Fiction game that has a hermaphroditic species.

I've played a number of games with trans characters. Though a few of them have treated the characters as a "Take a Walk on the Wild Side," fetish, most developers I follow have treated them with compassion.

One character I've yet to see in these games is an actual "trap," a male identifying man who presents as female for the purpose of entrapping straight males. It appears that this game has "trap content," but does not have an futa or trans content. Perhaps if I were to play more of the Japanese imports...

TRAEBOSS321

Oct 18, 2020
Research? Are you planning on trapping them and taking them to a lab for study?

So far, I've only played one game with an actual futa character. A Science Fiction game that has a hermaphroditic species.

I've played a number of games with trans characters. Though a few of them have treated the characters as a "Take a Walk on the Wild Side," fetish, most developers I follow have treated them with compassion.

One character I've yet to see in these games is an actual "trap," a male identifying man who presents as female for the purpose of entrapping straight males. It appears that this game has "trap content," but does not have an futa or trans content. Perhaps if I were to play more of the Japanese imports...
That didnt help me with my research man

TheHorniest

May 19, 2020
Why does the game .exe have a Trojan in it???
Like seriously. I played it ages ago and want to see the advances, but security says TROJAN

Last edited:

Lognaros

Nov 22, 2020
Neither the 32-bit exe or the 64-bit exe will launch for me. Anyone have a fix?
Hey dude, I struggle for a hour, but I fix the error, just prest shift when you open the exe, and try with the render and tearing options, quit and try open the game normaly, I almost gave up, but seems that fix it, if not look for "log.txt" maybe you see something there, that could help you.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes