bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Does this game has a choice and route system or its a linear story? By linear I mean being forced into a harem sex with everyone.
I'd say it's a mix; you can avoid a few of the girls (mostly the trap), but you have to be with the 3 main girls. There are also a couple who don't have any content yet but it's heavily hinted you can have sex with them in the future.

Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I'd say it's a mix; you can avoid a few of the girls (mostly the trap), but you have to be with the 3 main girls. There are also a couple who don't have any content yet but it's heavily hinted you can have sex with them in the future.
Thanks.I have another question. Rape avoidable? Also I just read some of the reviews. Is this true?
So there's a futa character in the game, and you can end that path before it gets very serious, but you don't find out who the futa is until AFTER the futa character has given the MC a blowjob. Not cool, bro, not cool. The model doesn't even have a bump down there under the clothes, so you couldn't guess beforehand.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Thanks.I have another question. Rape avoidable? Also I just read some of the reviews. Is this true?
Yes, the lone rape scene is part of non canon storyline that happens in one of the bonus scenes. Also yes, though you could guess who it is based on another character fleeing from them in the prologue and by how flat chested they are.

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
I cant believe how intense people can get over this, the rape its just part of an extra side story that its not even cannon, you actually get told that its just an "IF". And about the gurl being a Transgender, you get later the option to cut any ties with her

Comme on! Can you imagine bein told every single time you met someone the she or he is a transgender, that snores, that have daddy issues, that you will be their life sevior, that you will get a happy family with 20 children... Then what is the point of this?

The art is amazing
The story is nice
The MC is cheesy Mr good guy
The extra stories are good
The Dante Special must be a nice drink
You get cameos of the #1 e-slu**GIRL!
The music is trendy

If you you go around every game posted here "hating" something that you never saw on the tags then imagine everybody hating you because the "never expected" something from you.

Peace
Love
Sex
Sex
And Cats for everyone!

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Yes, the lone rape scene is part of non canon storyline that happens in one of the bonus scenes. Also yes, though you could guess who it is based on another character fleeing from them in the prologue and by how flat chested they are.
Thanks. Last question I promise. How to find Nicole phone and how to get a bronze membership? Do I have to grind for money? I didn't expect this game to be a sandbox.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Thanks. Last question I promise. How to find Nicole phone and how to get a bronze membership? Do I have to grind for money? I didn't expect this game to be a sandbox.
To get the phone you just have to keep progressing Nicole and she gives you it. Once you get the phone you can massively multiply your money with the minigame.

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
My first time playing (im at the part right now where i learn why there's a futa tag) and this game already reach my top 10, and a silly question (hope you guys give consideration to a first timer) i download the game pc version here but i never see an animated scene so i was thinking why put the animation tag if there's no animation or maybe i download the wrong game file? or maybe after installing i should download another file? i already check previews pages but nothing. i dont know anymore so im asking the veteran players cuz if there's an animation for this game atleast i want to experience that before i finish the game. thanks

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
My first time playing (im at the part right now where i learn why there's a futa tag) and this game already reach my top 10, and a silly question (hope you guys give consideration to a first timer) i download the game pc version here but i never see an animated scene so i was thinking why put the animation tag if there's no animation or maybe i download the wrong game file? or maybe after installing i should download another file? i already check previews pages but nothing. i dont know anymore so im asking the veteran players cuz if there's an animation for this game atleast i want to experience that before i finish the game. thanks
There are quite a few animations, you can't miss them. If you've got that far into the game without seeing any then it's probably a problem with your computer or something.

Reactions: hotdog10101

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I got this error when talking to mother in the morning about the 3rd photoshoot. Safe to ignore?
Screenshot (254).jpg

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I got this error when talking to mother in the morning about the 3rd photoshoot. Safe to ignore?
View attachment 1213214
I'm pretty sure that error is safe to ignore, yes. It's an error with a variable substitution in a line of text, it shouldn't change the game state at all. If you want to fix it go to line 232 of scripts/amanda/amanda_talk.rpy and remove the exclamation mark from inside the square brackets.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I have to admit that I haven't started with this game, but seeing the title, I suddenly thought of T.S. Eliot.
Depravity, Depravity, there's no one like Depravity.
He's broken every human law, he breaks the law of consanguinity.

Reactions: danteworks

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
The rape is more of a what if you made different life choices scene. The trans character is obvious. and not a Futa (no female genetalia)

Also, is there a projection for the next release? couldn't find one on the discord and genuinely curious. (not a critique.)

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes