jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
I don't remember a rapey scene with Camille. The sex with her was rough sure, but that's not the same thing, she definitely wanted it.
Camille story starts very well, it is not develloped yet, but if the MC acept her and go back and try to continue things where they left off he practically violates her! Even Camille didn't get what happened! It goes from nice e smooth to "I accept you so I will rape you to show we are ok"... too fast paced. Did they hug each other? And the MC just runs away after. Too fast paced. Maybe you shoud consider to go more slow at the beginning, or after that. The player already have Nicole as "anxiety pill". For example Caroline route and Kaira, wich are completly different vibes but are well slow peaced. And that is nice to, the author know how to do it. Caroline is very well writen so far.
This person sums it up nicely, though I admit that particular scenario may be more my opinion and not quite as objectively 'rape' as Olivia's or some of the drug scenes are.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Camille's route is one of the best work I've done. Maybe I'll add an even bigger disclaimer for those who can't stomach the Olivia route. Otherwise if the game was not enjoyed then I really have to suggest moving on and leaving with that bad energy

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
Camille's route is one of the best work I've done. Maybe I'll add an even bigger disclaimer for those who can't stomach the Olivia route. Otherwise if the game was not enjoyed then I really have to suggest moving on and leaving with that bad energy
This particular subject has absolutely nothing to do about quality or whether or not people enjoy the game, it has to do with how the tagging system on this site works and what content objectively earns a tag, something which is not dependent on anyone's opinion, including the developer's.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
This particular subject has absolutely nothing to do about quality or whether or not people enjoy the game, it has to do with how the tagging system on this site works and what content objectively earns a tag, something which is not dependent on anyone's opinion, including the developer's.
Look it absolutely is but I don't see it so big a deal to be upset about it for so long.

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
Look it absolutely is but I don't see it so big a deal to be upset about it for so long.
Usually when there's a problem, people are upset about it until it's fixed, especially if the source of that problem actively refuses to fix said problem. And it's quite strange that you view anyone who comments on how your game violates a rule as 'upset and having bad energy' when what they're saying is simply the truth and does not necessarily imply either.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Usually when there's a problem, people are upset about it until it's fixed, especially if the source of that problem actively refuses to fix said problem. And it's quite strange that you view anyone who comments on how your game violates a rule as 'upset and having bad energy' when what they're saying is simply the truth and does not necessarily imply either.
Look, I don't, but I understand you like to assume things like what is true or not. Getting more tags lets the game show up more on searches and its not a bad thing for me. I don't know why it upsets you so much still. Its such a small thing.

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
Look, I don't, but I understand you like to assume things like what is true or not. Getting more tags lets the game show up more on searches and its not a bad thing for me. I don't know why it upsets you so much still. Its such a small thing.
I could make a rather easy argument about wanting to avoid a tag only to have it thrown in your face because a developer personally disagrees with properly tagging their game not being just 'a small thing', but I'd rather not waste the time, as your repetitive and insistent assumption that everyone who disagrees with you is both wrong and just upset is pretty much just that: a waste of time. Apparently you cannot understand that even when someone enjoys content, they can still disagree with said content not being tagged properly, as per the rules of this site, which don't care whether or not someone enjoys your content, only that it's properly tagged.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I could make a rather easy argument about wanting to avoid a tag only to have it thrown in your face because a developer personally disagrees with properly tagging their game not being just 'a small thing', but I'd rather not waste the time, as your repetitive and insistent assumption that everyone who disagrees with you is both wrong and just upset is pretty much just that: a waste of time. Apparently you cannot understand that even when someone enjoys content, they can still disagree with said content not being tagged properly, as per the rules of this site, which don't care whether or not someone enjoys your content, only that it's properly tagged.
You are rationalising here. You are very upset. And I will educate you on how this works by telling you the bigger picture. This has very little to do with the tagging, even though your rational mind jumps to it to defend the way you feel. Keep reading.

Nobody normally gets so upset by the tagging system. Nobody leaves such a poorly justified review and looks up the historicity of posts to try investigate why a certain tag wasn't added. To normal people it's just not that important. But when you played the content, something must have triggered you, or confused you. Be it past experience or whatever. It's the same thing when certain people play the Camille route and are confused or upset by that, then they come here to say that trans was not probably tagged or made evident. Either way, you have been beset by negative emotion and are displacing that by trying to argue about the f95 tagging system and rules with me, that which is just so feeble.

I think you could play it off by saying you're not really upset but its clear to me that you are. I'm personally a high confidence, high self-esteem person and that is in part due to understanding these negative emotions but also I just think these sorts of things are beneath me.

I'm going to say again for the final time what I said to you first - leave the negative emotions and maybe consider a therapist to talk it over with. I'm going to have to leave you on mute buddy as I've already wasted enough time - this is for your benefit. Let us keep going on with our lives.

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
You are rationalising here. You are very upset. And I will educate you on how this works by telling you the bigger picture. This has very little to do with the tagging, even though your rational mind jumps to it to defend the way you feel. Keep reading.

Nobody normally gets so upset by the tagging system. Nobody leaves such a poorly justified review and looks up the historicity of posts to try investigate why a certain tag wasn't added. To normal people it's just not that important. But when you played the content, something must have triggered you, or confused you. Be it past experience or whatever. It's the same thing when certain people play the Camille route and are confused or upset by that, then they come here to say that trans was not probably tagged or made evident. Either way, you have been beset by negative emotion and are displacing that by trying to argue about the f95 tagging system and rules with me, that which is just so feeble.

I think you could play it off by saying you're not really upset but its clear to me that you are. I'm personally a high confidence, high self-esteem person and that is in part due to understanding these negative emotions but also I just think these sorts of things are beneath me.

I'm going to say again for the final time what I said to you first - leave the negative emotions and maybe consider a therapist to talk it over with. I'm going to have to leave you on mute buddy as I've already wasted enough time - this is for your benefit. Let us keep going on with our lives.
Or I just don't like it when people blatantly disregard very basic, easy to understand rules? But if you wanna do strange mental gymnastics and attempt to educate me on how I really feel, despite not being me, you go ahead and you do you, I guess, however strange that is. Pretty sure you're just reaching for the last word to feel better, though, however silly that is. But, well, not much you can do with a hyper defensive developer like this. It is what it is, they're not gonna change. Trying to be a psychiatrist, though, that one was new, and pretty questionable for someone who doesn't know what rape means. That did give me a chuckle.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
The game has contained content for a long time that deserves the rape tag, but the developer has refused to add said tag, citing a myriad of personal reasons that all have nothing to do with how the tagging system actually works. Said tag has simply finally been added, as it should have been a long time ago.
I was just referring to the scene itself....

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
I was just referring to the scene itself....
Oh, you just rape Olivia in a bathroom, though there are several drug scenes that'd also probably qualify. I assume you're just asking for the scene with Olivia though, considering that's the only one with hard rape.

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018
Game won't work anymore. Started the game and got to the club scene at the beginning of the game, game crashed, and now won't start again. I just stare at a white screen indefinitely. So much for playing the game. Also recieved a trojan warning as well when downloading it a second time from here to try to fix the problem so that's fun.

Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019
Tried to use computer, but got the familiar "An exeption has occured" message again, and ended up at University when I ignored. ???

Reactions: Boldano

Jay82

Oct 4, 2017

Too bad I can't like a post more than once. Here's a rare occasion to do so.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Does this game has a choice and route system or its a linear story? By linear I mean being forced into a harem sex with everyone.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes