Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Ok, the Trip. it goes on, and on , and on, and on....really needed to be cut in half. I was just skipping I got sick of it. The two girls you have wanted forever, Mom and young Sister, but the game keeps going to other girls. It ruined the enjoyment I had in the game up until the Trip. Really, get to it. The trip idea was nice, but days later it was still going on with no reward.

LadyBee

Aug 10, 2018
Ok, the Trip. it goes on, and on , and on, and on....really needed to be cut in half. I was just skipping I got sick of it. The two girls you have wanted forever, Mom and young Sister, but the game keeps going to other girls. It ruined the enjoyment I had in the game up until the Trip. Really, get to it. The trip idea was nice, but days later it was still going on with no reward.
agreed

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think probably the biggest downside of the trip is the change in format, going from a free-roaming game to a linear pure VN style. It might have been better to keep the same style but with a different map, with the different girls at different places following the same game style. Call it Chapter 2: The Trip. Then Chapter 3 you have another new map where he buts a mansion, buys a club, etc. and all that stuff. That would be significantly more work though, so we would have got less of the actual content with the girls that we have, so I can understand why he chose not to do that.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I think probably the biggest downside of the trip is the change in format, going from a free-roaming game to a linear pure VN style. It might have been better to keep the same style but with a different map, with the different girls at different places following the same game style. Call it Chapter 2: The Trip. Then Chapter 3 you have another new map where he buts a mansion, buys a club, etc. and all that stuff. That would be significantly more work though, so we would have got less of the actual content with the girls that we have, so I can understand why he chose not to do that.
The trip will finish in the next update and we will get some events back on the map.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I got this while playing. I looked in the game files, it is indeed missing. Any fix? 1619162617342.png

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
Definitely Olivia, and the scene in the bath with the trans character was also really rapey. This game has been improperly tagged for quite a while.

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
Can I get context please?
The game has contained content for a long time that deserves the rape tag, but the developer has refused to add said tag, citing a myriad of personal reasons that all have nothing to do with how the tagging system actually works. Said tag has simply finally been added, as it should have been a long time ago.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Definitely Olivia, and the scene in the bath with the trans character was also really rapey. This game has been improperly tagged for quite a while.
I don't remember a rapey scene with Camille. The sex with her was rough sure, but that's not the same thing, she definitely wanted it.

Reactions: danteworks
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes