xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Can anyone tell me more about this error i starting the game and windows shows error and close the app i using windows 8.1 tried other uploader from another forum but same Hotfix others still same this is the log file! Same problem with Big Brother - Another Story! Someone mentioned there is more problems with the new version of Ren'Py App if anyone have solution pls share tnx!

Sep 11, 2020
So we get presented with the option with going through the left door or right door. I went through both but ended with the same results (I might've missed something). So what are the difference in going through the left or right doors?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So we get presented with the option with going through the left door or right door. I went through both but ended with the same results (I might've missed something). So what are the difference in going through the left or right doors?
One door you get an extra scene I think. It doesn't make a difference in the long term.

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
hope the protagonist held his bitcoin. considering the release date of the first chapter, and him saying he bought at the top before a crash, that would've been around $19,000. it's worth $56,000 right now :cool:

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hey Guys.

I started playing the game and I have questions that I would love if you can answer me:

In this game, do I need to play the game through every single character, or would be possible to chase, in my interest, only Amanda (MC´s mom).

The other question is about going forward to the game: I´m stuck with Amanda (8 points) and after talking to her every morning and evening nothing change. I can not trigger the scene at Dante´s studio.

I hope someone has the patience to explain to me how to advance in the game.

Greetings

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Hey Guys.

I started playing the game and I have questions that I would love if you can answer me:

In this game, do I need to play the game through every single character, or would be possible to chase, in my interest, only Amanda (MC´s mom).

The other question is about going forward to the game: I´m stuck with Amanda (8 points) and after talking to her every morning and evening nothing change. I can not trigger the scene at Dante´s studio.

I hope someone has the patience to explain to me how to advance in the game.

Greetings
I don't think you can pursue only 1 girl. Most get locked out until you advance with others. If you're unable to progress with 1, it's either the end of their content or you have to progress with other girls. There's an in game guide that tells you what to do next with each girl.
I'd say Amanda has the least amount of sexual content currently, she's a tough nut to crack and is hesitant being related and all. That's not to say there isn't any though.

Reactions: Steppen Wolf

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Guys,

I need help.

After renting hotel rooms and motorhome, the walkthrough in the mobile still shows "go to the shop on the laptop to organize the trip".

Somebody can help me with this, please

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
Could you do me a favor and explain to me how it works the investment in the stock market, please
If I remember well:
  1. Earn enough money (200$ minimum, better to do 1000$+).
  2. Ask Bogdanoff brothers to reset BCC value.
  3. Spend every cent by buying BCC (use batch buy/sell by clicking on the question mark on top right).
  4. For at least 5 times (but the more, the better), earn 100$ and raise BCC ASAP.
  5. Sell ALL your BCC.
  6. Restart to point 2, with more BCC, BUT keep at least 1000$ to pay the Bogdanoff so you won't need to grind money daily for that.
For my part, once I managed to use the stock market, I stopped at 30 millions $ (there's a display bug on main screen, under time of day, for such a big amount, BTW), and I don't care anymore about money. So I may forgot something, but nothing that can't be solved with one or two game days of grinding.

Just in case, once rich, I left several hundred BCC in my account, and I left them at a rough 1600$ value - so between 500.000$ and one million $, for emergencies... If I went to spend everything without noticing I'm then broke, I can still earn again several hundred millions in few game days.

Reactions: Steppen Wolf

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Guys

What is the difference if I play with Amanda using the aphrodisiac or not?

I already played the version using it.

I´m not sure if the game has significant differences if you are going for certain path. In several passages the game gives options to take it one road or another.

I played the alternative path with Amanda non-aphrodisiac, and I must say was strange that the game showed up the alternatives scenes but with a background about her past being slutty as Nicole... really disappointed because she was THE female character I was interested on.

Just some thoughts I wanted to share

Greetings

Last edited:

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hey what's the mom son content in this game? Can you creampie the mom/impregnate her yet?
Until the last update, she gives tits-job, bj and hj. But I´m not sure if I triggered every single scene with her.

Last night, I played the alternative path (non- aphrodisiac) and watched different plot about her past (more like Nicole: slutty model with several sexual male partners in her youth)

One of the scenes in the alternative path from Amanda is watching Nicole giving MC bj, then masturbating at the kitchen meanwhile MC is banging Nicole and the last one, at the studio (her office) giving MC a bj, with 2 models witnessing it.

Reactions: Abhay and Marzapane
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes