koleoptero

Mar 3, 2020
My last played save files are from v0.57c (for PC). I am trying to load the last save for playing in v0.59Hotfix and i get an error msg. if i click everything crashes. any advice?

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Is there anymore with Kaira after the pizza date/ sex dream? (I forget what comes first) My phone tells me to play the other girls' routes for now. Will I see more of her or should I wait for future updates? She's the only one that I'm really interested in.

• Angry
Reactions: Kakato

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Is there anymore with Kaira after the pizza date/ sex dream? (I forget what comes first) My phone tells me to play the other girls' routes for now. Will I see more of her or should I wait for future updates? She's the only one that I'm really interested in.
There is a lot more with her.

Reactions: Boldano

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
So much waiting for tons of errors? I can't even start v0.59 from Hotfix and what they mean don't run the -32 file there is only one icon!?

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
The AV issue seems to be a Ren'py issue in general of a certain new Ren'py version. I've seen it now with several Ren'py based games and always with the 32bit version.

Reactions: GrammerCop

spsp24

Jul 12, 2020
The AV issue seems to be a Ren'py issue in general of a certain new Ren'py version. I've seen it now with several Ren'py based games and always with the 32bit version.
I got the same issue yesterday. I used the MEGA link provided on Dante's Patreon page and after downloading all alarms on my system went off. It kept on warning that there is a Trojan in the *.exe file o_O

So I immediately deleted the game, not taking changes here........too bad!

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
So much waiting for tons of errors? I can't even start v0.59 from Hotfix and what they mean don't run the -32 file there is only one icon!?
I am sorry to see you are still having issues with the game. If you reply to my message, I will try to help you since you are still having an issue. But only because I am a nice guy. :D

What operating system are you using? Windows / Mac / Android? Also, what problems are you having? If you are having errors, please post the specific error(s) (inside a spoiler tag, please. Click the flag icon for the spoiler.).

Also:
  • Are you playing with a regular download or compressed?
  • Having errors loading a save? Have you tried loading a previous save, or an autosave?
  • Did you use a mod previously? Are you using an updated mod now? Mods that have not been updated will not work beyond the version it was updated for.
  • Have you tried starting a new game?
There are so many reasons why you may be having errors with this game.

As for me, I have had some errors, loaded the fix and the error went away.

Reactions: xslayermkdx

winini

Jan 10, 2019
The game crashes when i try to talk to the "Landlady" on the morning after i see her in the second costume i bought for her.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
I am sorry to see you are still having issues with the game. If you reply to my message, I will try to help you since you are still having an issue. But only because I am a nice guy. :D

What operating system are you using? Windows / Mac / Android? Also, what problems are you having? If you are having errors, please post the specific error(s) (inside a spoiler tag, please. Click the flag icon for the spoiler.).

Also:
  • Are you playing with a regular download or compressed?
  • Having errors loading a save? Have you tried loading a previous save, or an autosave?
  • Did you use a mod previously? Are you using an updated mod now? Mods that have not been updated will not work beyond the version it was updated for.
  • Have you tried starting a new game?
There are so many reasons why you may be having errors with this game.

As for me, I have had some errors, loaded the fix and the error went away.
Like always downloaded the game and Windows error showed tried the compressed version the same problem i downloaded from another place not hotfix version same Windows shows problem trying to find whats the error etc... Never happened before also happened with Big Brother Another Story they say new Renpy version issues i played on my Laptop Windows 8.1 i have PC with Windows 7 will try tomorrow tnx for answering but never encountered problems like this with Renpy also finally one version had normal icon and 32 bit icon like usually tried normal one then 32 same error tried compatibility for Windows 8 but simply the error not even starting the game.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Like always downloaded the game and Windows error showed tried the compressed version the same problem i downloaded from another place not hotfix version same Windows shows problem trying to find whats the error etc... Never happened before also happened with Big Brother Another Story they say new Renpy version issues i played on my Laptop Windows 8.1 i have PC with Windows 7 will try tomorrow tnx for answering but never encountered problems like this with Renpy also finally one version had normal icon and 32 bit icon like usually tried normal one then 32 same error tried compatibility for Windows 8 but simply the error not even starting the game.
I still don't know what errors you are having. Try looking at the file log.txt and / or errors.txt that should be in the same folder as the exe.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes